Kewalram Chanrai Group Nationwide Management Trainee programme 2018
The Kewalram Chanrai Group of companies is a diverse enterprise with global presence and distribution that boasts a history spanning more than 150 years. With a staff count exceeding 4500 across 12 countries, the Group is well on its way to becoming a global player. The Group has interests in products and services as diverse as textiles, automobiles, agricultural products and palm residue recycling.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Management Trainee
Location: Lagos and other parts of the Country
- Fresh graduates that completed their NYSC in 2017.
- Must energetic, Team player and good communication skills
- Qualification: B.Sc/HND in Accounting and Agric related course.
- Minimum of Second Class Upper (2.1) for B.Sc
- Preferred age profile 20-25 years
- Minimum of Upper Credit for HND.
Method of Application
All qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
- Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Limited Graduate Engineering Training Program 2019
- Farm Manager Job at Schemelink Properties Limited
- Finance Assistant
- Senior Manager, Farm Operations Job at Farmcrowdy
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Agricultural Procurement Officer Job at a Cassava Processing Company
- Customer Service Representative