Key Account Manager
Hazon Holdings is a continually growing and leading conglomerate domiciled in Africa. We specialize in raising standards through our synergy of diverse business units. We are core believers in driving people, processes and businesses to attain peak productivity in given fields through steadfastness and ultimate discipline.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Key Account Manager
Job Location: Nigeria
- The Key Account Manager is responsible for handling key accounts assigned to them; maintaining long term relationship with key personnel and maximizing the business potential of those customers through increasing sales opportunities and maximizing sales opportunities within them.
- Effectively coordinate and track all activities occurring for each account assigned; starting from lead identification and tender generation up till final payment and cycle closure.
- Acquire a thorough understanding of the customers’ business, goals, needs and requirements and accordingly propose solutions that meet their objectives.
- Keep abreast of client sales rates, investments and divestments, and other activities, news and projects in order to build opportunity pipeline, identify new areas of interest and generate new business.
- Ensure successful and timely delivery of products and services to assigned accounts according to their specifications.
- Ensure continuous customer satisfaction through delivering high on major customer performance criteria
- Arrange, at a minimum, weekly visits to each customer to follow up on business, look for opportunities, enhance relationships and attend to their queries and complaints.
- Provide customers with regular status reports and updates on business activities and projects to gain customer trust
- Promote the company as a solution provider and spread awareness of our product offerings, advantage over competition and our after sales support services to help increase market share.
- Map our product population in each of the customers’ facilities and conduct surveys covering customer warehouses and facilities.
- Follow up on market activity and develop a thorough understanding of major players/competitors in the industry for both supply and services and accordingly develop strategies to keep a competitive advantage.
- Develop and maintain strategic long-term trusting relationships with high volume clients operating in a closed market/stores such as ShopRite, Spar, Jumia etc to accomplish organic growth and long-term company objectives
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Must have HND/B.Sc in Social Science course or related field
- Must have sales and marketing experience up to 3-4 years.
- Previous experience in Account Management or Territory Sales and display an attitude that is key to success.
- Strong account management and relationship building skills.
- Experience of managing major national accounts at head office level.
- Experience & Knowledge in the following product categories is a plus
- Communication Skills
- Ms Office
- Analytical Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- People Skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Account Assistant Job at Bleuapple Consulting
- Account Manager Job at Ysidra Creative Solutions
- Financial Advisor and Client Service Executive Recruitment at AIICO(American International Insurance Company)
- Accountant Job at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- ICS Outsourcing Limited Recruitment for Transaction Officer
- Accountant Job at RDK Consulting Services
- Account Officer Job at Tabsandicons Consulting Limited
- Internal Auditor Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Finance Manager Job at Lafenwa Osiberu & Co
- Mid-level Accountant Job at Pivotage Consulting