KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Job Code: 100702BR
Job Location: Lagos
Engagement Type: Graduate Hire
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Graduate Trainee at an Oil and Gas Company
- Graduate Internship Recruitment at Dataville Research LLC
- Graduate Trainee Loan Officer Job at AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited
- Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP) 2019
- Front Desk/Office Assistant
- IT Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Invent Alliance Limited
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at BIACOM AGRO NIGERIA LIMITED
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Diamond School of International Protocol and Etiquette
- Technical Sales Trainee - Food Industry at Cormart
- Marketing and Communications Intern