KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
KPMG is a global network of professional firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory Services. Our vision is to build and sustain our reputation as the best firm to work with by ensuring our people, clients and communities achieve their full potential.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
Ref Id: 100702BR
Job Location: Lagos
Service Line: Graduate/Campus
Contract Type: Permanent
Job Type: Full Time
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O' level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
- Please do not apply if you have taken the KPMG aptitude test/ KPMG business awareness test before.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- FarmKonnect Campus Ambassador Programme at FarmKonnect Agribusiness Nigeria Limited
- OXFAM Impact SME’s Development Programme 2019
- Amnesty International Youth Task Force 2019
- Graduate Engineering Training Program (GET) Job at Indorama Eleme Fertilizer & Chemicals Limited (IEFCL)
- Indorama Eleme Fertilizer Limited Graduate Engineering Training Program 2019
- Finance Assistant
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting