Ladgroup Limited Recruitment for a Mechanical Technician
Ladgroup Limited is the foremost exporter of Sheanuts in Nigeria. Ladgroup has a Vegetable Oil Processing Factory nearing completion at Ikenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will ‘pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on a commercial scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation.
Ladgroup Limited has an Oil Mill Processing Factory nearing completion at lkenne-Remo in Ogun State. This factory when commissioned will pioneer the value addition to Sheanuts on commercial-scale primarily for the export market providing direct and indirect employment to numerous Nigerians and contributing towards increasing the non-oil export earnings of the nation
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Technician
Job Location: Ikenne, Ogun
Employment Type: Full-time
- Maintains mechanical systems, troubleshoot and repairs.
- Handle all general maintenance tasks and equipment maintenance activities.
- Responsible for the continuous running of equipment and machinery.
- Maintaining factory machines, motors, conveyors and belts
- Plan and execute routine maintenance programs and organize repairs.
- Work with other professionals to improve production facilities, minimize equipment downtime and the incidence of costly breakdowns.
- Inspect and analyse the functionality of mechanical systems. If a fault is diagnosed, troubleshoot and repair that part.
- Develop strategies to improve overall reliability and safety of plant, personnel and production processes and routine maintenance culture.
- Properly document every maintenance and repair session and give a regular report to the manager and/or other stakeholders by filling out a maintenance report form.
- Apply preventative maintenance techniques to foresee potential safety hazards.
- Communicate with maintenance managers regularly and immediately report complex issues.
- Ability to use different kind of tools (Hand, power and machine tools)
Qualifications / Experiences
- HND, B.Sc. in Mechanical Engineering, COREN certification is desirable.
- Minimum of 4years working experience as a Maintenance Engineer preferably in an Oil mill factory.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: HR@ladgroup.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Employment Opportunities at Greenlight Planet
- Mechanic Technician Job at Strongmas Automobile Limited
- Greenfield Consulting Recruitment for a Machinist (Furniture Factory)
- Technician Job at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Job Openings at Uleval Technology
- Ongoing Recruitment at Lorache Consulting Limited
- Employment Opportunities at GZ Industries
- Career Opportunities at Twin Star Industries
- Truck Electrician Job at Quanlee Overseas Warehouse
- Ongoing Recruitment at Perfection Motors