Fez Integrated Services - Our client, a shipping and logistics firm is currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Lawyer
Job Location: Lagos
- Interpret laws, rules and regulations for individuals and businesses.
- Prepare and draft legal documents, such as wills, deeds, patent applications, mortgages, leases, and contracts.
- Perform administrative and management functions related to the practice of law.
- Gather evidence to formulate defense or to initiate legal actions, by such means as interviewing clients and witnesses to ascertain the facts of a case.
- Advise clients concerning business transactions, claim liability, advisability of prosecuting or defending lawsuits, or legal rights and obligations.
- Represent clients in criminal and civil litigation and other legal proceedings.
- Represent clients in court or before government agencies.
- Analytical ability.
- Attention to detail.
- Logical reasoning.
- 3 - 5 years of experiences.
- Relationship-building and Collaboration.
- Advocating and Negotiating skills.
- Sound judgment.
- Writing ability and Editing skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Time management.
- Legal Officer
- Litigation and Investigations Lead at Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company Plc
- Regional Legal Counsel
- Legal Officer at Carlcare Development
- Legal Manager
- Legal Officer at Literamed Publications Nigeria
- Senior Legal Officer
- Legal Counsel at Huawei Technologies Limited
- Regulatory & Statutory Compliance Advisor at MTN Nigeria