Lawyer Job at A leading industrial security company
A leading industrial security company with national spread requires urgently the services of qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Lawyer
Job Location: Lagos
- We urgently the services of a Certified Lawyer to handle the legal unit of the company at our Head Office in Lagos.
- Academic qualification of LLB from a reputable university and BL from the Nigerian Law School.
- At least 3 years post bar congnate experience in a corporate setting.
- Youthful, healthy and strong.
- Requisite knowledge of applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- Excellentwritten and verbal communication in English.
- Knowledge of debt recovery and insurance
- High attention to detail
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Ability to prepare complex legal documents
- Good filing and record keeping skills.
- Good computer literacy with ability to use several applications.
- Prepared to travel at short notice.
- 30-40 years.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the "Job Title" as the subject of the mail.
- Legal Officer Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Legal Officer Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Head of Legal Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Manager, Legal & Compliance Recruitment at SW Global Limited
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) Recruitment at Caleb University
- Litigation Lawyer Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Complance Officer
- Legal/Company Secretary Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Legal Practitioner Job at a reputable company