Learning and Development Intern
WFO Roedl & Partner is a brand under which WFO Roedl & Partner LP (Chartered Accountants), WFO Roedl & Partner Advisors Limited and WFO Roedl & Partner Corporate Services Limited serve clients’ business needs. Though separate and independent legal entities, the two firms work together to provide accounting and business advisory services to ambitious owner-managed businesses, large corporations and not-for-profit organizations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Learning and Development Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We are looking for a focused, efficient, result-oriented individual with strong leadership personality and communication skills.
- The candidate will be responsible for providing support in the Firm’s learning and development programs (internal and external) and also in the talent management and performance strategies for the Firm’s workforce and clients.
- Undertake assigned tasks and provide support in all Learning and Development engagements
- Provide administrative support in sourcing research information and materials for technical presentations and firm literature
- Provide assistance in all processes of ITF administration and applications for refunds
- Assist in developing articles and posts for both internal and external publication on People Services offerings.
- Any other tasks which may be delegated from time to time.
- Must possess a minimum of second class upper (2.1) in Human Resource Management, Industrial Relations or any related and relevant course.
- Must have completed NYSC
- Strong academic research ability and content development to support the firm in developing business, economic and market research reports.
- Must be able to imbibe, foster learning culture in the Firm.
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills.
- Good organisational and time management skill
- Previous experience as an HR intern will be an added advantage.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted