Legal and Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Crovation Limited was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal and Customer Service Representative (CSR)
Job Location: Lagos
- Preparing contracts, including lease or rental agreements and closing documents
- Handles all customer service related responsibility
- Negotiating contracts
- Reviewing title reports
- Monitoring financial transactions and foreclosures
- Preparing legal descriptions of land
- Preparing documents for eviction proceedings
- Perform administrative support, including composing legal documents, memos, correspondence, and other items of a confidential and complex nature from multiple sources, such as verbal, dictation, hand-written documents and e-mail, to ensure accuracy and completion of assigned tasks as required by scheduled deadlines.
- Prepares new business memorandum and coordinates with business Intake department regarding conflicts checks.
- Manage telephone interaction responding to non-routine and routine matters.
- Coordinates projects to, and interacts with, all support departments on behalf of assigned legal personnel to ensure all projects are processed within prescribed deadlines.
- Reviews returned projects for accuracy and ensure all directions were followed.
- Maintains positive client relations.
- Maintains the integrity of attorney-client confidentiality
Qualification and Experience
- B. L, law (corporate lawyer)
- 4-6years experience of which 4 should be in real estate investment.
- Applicant must be resident in lagos.
Competences and skills:
- Excellent technical, organizational, administrative and communication skills.
- Profound ability to exercise independent judgment in business and legal issues.
- Excellent ability to handle a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and multiple demands.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize and organize workflow
- Ability to prepare, reviews, and edit documents and correspondence.
- Profound ability to effectively deal with changing priorities.
- Customer Care Representative
- Graduate Remote Sales and Advisory Centre (RSAC) Officer Job at First Bank of Nigeria
- Client Service Executive and Business Executive
- Customer Care Center Agent Job at NCR Corporation
- Sales Executive/Receptionist
- Graduate Client Service Officer - North Central at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
- Customer Service & Logistics Manager West Africa at Mondelez International LLC
- Customer Experience Intern
- Sales/Store Representative
- Customer Care Manager