Legal Assistant Job at Hudson Mining Limited
Hudson Mining Limited has endeavored to build a comprehensive platform integrating mine assets acquisition, exploration, mining, processing, refinery, trading and global sourcing and importing for various minor minerals, new energy minerals and other non-ferrous minerals since its establishment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Assistant
Job Location: Jos, Plateau
Employment Type: Full-time
- Conducts legal background research for the company
- Review and proofed documents and correspondence to ensure compliance with legal procedures
- Responsible for drafting company documents and conducting legal actions for company s finances and Proofed file legal documents.
- Diploma / HND / B.Sc Degree in Law or equivalent preferred but not necessary
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- The ability to effectively present information to all levels of the organization.
- Strong commitment to safety and improvement mindset.
- Able to work well under pressure during high (peak) workloads.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position as the subject of the mail.
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Job Vacancies at Air Peace Limited
- Legal and Compliance Manager Job at Apex Network
- Legal Officer Job at Efficacy Construction Company Limited
- Legal Officer
- Job Vacancies at Klasha
- Legal / HR Officer Job at Eko Maintenance Limited
- Litigation Lawyer Job at BMC Law House
- Job Openings at Gafford Property and Homes Limited
- Job Vacancies at Alexis Philips Consults Limited