Legal Officer Job at Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited
Beneprojecti Nigeria Limited is an Oil and Gas EPCMM (Engineering, Procurement, Construction, Management and Marine) Company. We have a reliable team of professionals and qualified engineers with good experience in projects and contract management capabilities to provide quality service to Marine, Energy, Oil and Gas sector of the Nigerian economy
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Legal Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Provide authoritative legal advice on a diverse range of highly complex, substantive and procedural questions of law, which may include those related to Marine, NCDMB, Labour and Oil and Gas business operations in Nigeria, West African sub region and other countries.
- Drafting and reviewing major agreements, institutional and operational modalities, legal submissions / motions and other legal documents
- Apply legal expertise in analyzing diverse range of complex and unusual legal issues, problems and developing innovative and creative solutions.
- Coordinate, write minutes and act as secretary at all meetings.
- Reviews, drafts and negotiates major account agreements, consulting agreements, special licensing, non-disclosure agreements, terms and amendments for customers.
- Drives contract lifecycle from drafting through completion of the negotiation process, and / or contract execution; manages contract change control process and related correspondence requiring legal input.
- Drafting and vetting of MOA, MOU, Bank guarantee, Indemnity Bonds if any, Undertakings and authority letters, vendor contracts, etc.
- Drafting and Vetting of all legal documents and co-ordination with the panel of lawyers to ensure documents are legally sound.
Qualification and person specification
- A minimum of second class lower degree in Law (LL. B) and must have been called to the Nigerian bar (B.L)
- We are looking to hire a Legal officer with at least 2 years' experience preferable in the Marine / oil and gas sector
- Preferable a female
- Knowledge of the Nigerian labour law, Maritime, corporate commercial and public international law
- Excellent management, interpersonal and negotiation skills and a demonstrated ability to promote harmonious / cohesive teamwork, in a cross-cultural context;
- Proven ability to plan long-term, organized priorities and work under administrative and programmatic pressures with detail orientation and professional grace;
- Highly collaborative and able to establish positive working relationships with senior level management and all other stakeholders to maximize cooperation and productivity
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as subject of the email.
- Legal & Compliance Associate Job at Ren Money Microfinance Bank
- Human Resource and Legal Officer Job at Blackcod Asset Management
- Lawyer Job at a leading Law Firm
- Legal Officer Job at Ace Human Resources Consulting Limited
- Legal Personnel and Personal Assistant Job at Thiery Technologies Nigeria Limited
- Legal Officer at Gracias Global Properties Ltd
- Legal Entity Controller (LEC) Job at Coca-Cola Company
- Litigation Clerk Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Legal Advisor Job at Greenfield Health Management Limited
- Legal Advisor Job at Green Field Health Management Limited