Manager - Mechanical Design Engineer Job at Tranos Contracting Limited
Tranos Contracting Limited is a diversified Engineering and Technology company focused on simplifying lives through innovative solutions. Through our various design and fabrication processes, we have set a world-class standard in safety, quality and efficiency.
We are currently recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Manager - Mechanical Design Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- To manage the Mechanical Design Department, and ensure that engineers produce high quality and innovative designs on schedule.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for all mechanical engineering design activities and is expected to manage all mechanical design engineers in meeting their deliverables.
- Work with mechanical design engineers to come up with engineering design solutions and products.
- Support the Sales Team in responding to enquiries and clarification requests from customers.
- Guide and manage mechanical design engineers in the preparation of engineering documentation including but not limited to drawings, calculation notes, reports, etc.
- Continuously drive innovation through collaboration and ideation.
- Design, develop and validate the engineering of various mechanical enclosures, skids, modules and other products, and work with the Production Team in prototyping and production.
- A good first degree in Mechanical, Industrial or Mechatronics Engineering from an accredited university.
Competency and Skills Requirements:
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in an engineering design role with at least 2 years in a supervisory role.
- A good knowledge of 3D mechanical or industrial design with Inventor or SolidWorks.
- Good knowledge in the use of MS Excel and Word
- Excellent technical writing skills.
- Proven ability to manage a team of engineers.
- Proactive (ability to think and take initiative) and must have problem solving skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Must fit well into the company’s teamwork-oriented culture
- Working knowledge of 3D design software.
- Must have a can-do attitude
- Must be apt in proactive problem solving
- Must be interested in continuous learning
- Must always take responsibility and be accountable for individual and group goals
- Must be able to work smart and leverage for outstanding results
Oral & Written Communication skills:
- Excellent command of the English language
- Influencing Skills
- Ability to transmit information effectively i.e. in clear, unambiguous terms to employees, management and other stakeholders to facilitate at all times the achievement of the goals and objectives of the organisation
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Relationship Management
- Must be discernibly honest and of consistently upright character.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Internal Audit Executive Job at Total Health Trust Limited
- Office Assistant Job at Technoton Limited
- Commercial Assistant Job at Technoton Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Technoton Limited
- Job Vacancies in an Engineering and Technical Services Firm based in Lagos
- Sales Engineer Job at DMS Automations Limited
- Executive Secretary
- Job Vacancies at The U.S Consulate General in Lagos and U.S. Embassy in Abuja
- Ongoing Recruitment in a Foremost Steels and Metal Construction Company in Nigeria