Manager, Queue Management Job at Jumia Nigeria
Jumia is the leading pan-Africa e-commerce platform. Founded in 2012, Jumia’s mission is to improve the quality of everyday life in Africa by leveraging technology to deliver innovative, convenient and affordable online services to consumers, while helping businesses grow as they use our platform to reach and serve consumers.
We are currently looking for talented people with a passion for emerging markets and Africa to join our team and embark on our exciting journey in the position below:
Job Position: Manager, Queue Management
Job Location: Lagos
- Responsible for overall Country SLA performance - Buyer Promise, Vendor Promise and Customer Returns
- Manage the overall queue pipeline for Warehousing and Logistics functions
- Responsible for Loss Management, Control, and Reduction, drive initiatives and projects to ensure a periodical reduction of shipment losses
- Lead all investigations of shipment theft and loss
- Tracks and reports progress on key metrics specific to SLA Management
- Conducts regular audits of activities related to functional area and educates the team on quality errors
- Lead process improvement initiatives, executidon, and rollout
- Work with external stakeholders to understand and investigate their feedback into the service/function/product provided;
- Identify the opportunities and potential risks at various flows in Supply chain
- Driving special projects designed to maximize efficiency and increase production and quality.
- Monitoring queues to ensure SLAs are maintained and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution.
- Ensuring associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once an incident is resolved
- Facilitate resource allocation based on work-load.
- Preparing daily reports on Incidents/Change/Problem tickets and SLA status
Professional Skills & Qualifications
- At least + 4 years’ experience in various fields of Supply Chain.
- Process-oriented, well-organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent analytical ability; ability to leverage analytical work into action-oriented reporting and plans of action.
- Ability to articulate the right findings using the data.
- Advanced knowledge in the following computer programs: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent Communication skills & flexibility to work in different environments.
- Good reporting and presentation skills with a keen eye for detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, with the confidence to interact at all levels of the organization
- Personal drive with a sense of urgency and an ability to demonstrate a strong commitment to managing initiatives to a successful conclusion
- Experience or high level of comfort in logistics operations.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced and competitive environment.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment.
- The opportunity to become part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth as our longer-term objective is to train the next generation of leaders for our future internet ventures
- Store Keeper Job at Bukkha Hospitality Limited
- Store Assistant / Keeper Job at Tekniteed Nigeria Limited
- Admin Officer Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Store Keeper Job in an Oil and Gas Company
- Sales Representative
- Bookkeeping / Admin Officer
- Accountant / Store Keeper
- Plant Engineer Job at Electronic PayPlus Limited
- Supply Chain & Accounts Officer Job at Funtay Global Resources Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group Nigeria