Managing Director (Upstream Operations) Job in Lagos
A leading and fast-growing independent Oil & Gas Exploration and Production company in Nigeria with a downstream enterprise is recruiting experienced and dynamic candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Managing Director (Upstream Operations)
Job Ref: EXE-OPS-UPO-DRL-MD-2023
Job Location: Lagos
- With vast experience in oil and gas operation manage- ment, marketing and/or strong FMCG background, the candidate will report to the Chairman of the Board and have ultimate responsibility for the Company's per-formance.
- Coordinate resources both internal and external to ensure the continued growth of the company.
- Implement the decisions of the Board of Directors and act as the focal point for relationship with the Board.
- Provide direction for the commercial, sales, technical and other teams for achieving challenging targets and objectives.
- Identify and implement new business opportunities. Lead and manage the team of highly qualified and experienced heads of departments and other profes- sionals to maximize growth and profitability of the company.
- Oversee the operations of the company and manage its compliance with legal and regulatory bodies/re- quirements.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Business Administration, Marketing, Economics or other relevant discipline.
- Post graduate qualifications in Business Administration and other relevant field would be an advantage.
- Minimum of 20 years progressive operational, marketing/sales and managerial experience with at least 10 years at Top Managerial level in a reputable oil and gas company or reputable FMCG company.
- Proficiency in formulating policies, developing and implementing new strategies and procedures to achieve company's goals.
- Good Commercial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Good Leadership skills and medium to long term strategist.
An attractive and internationally competitive remuneration package, a pleasant working environment with good perquisites and prospects await the successful candidates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter with a Passport photograph to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Position and appropriate Job Code as the subject of the mail.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- All applications will be treated in strict confidence.
- department manager
- Personal Assistant to the CEO
- Ongoing Recruitment at MTN Nigeria
- Managing Director Job at Population Council
- Job Vacancies at Marriott International
- Job Openings at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction
- Job Openings at TradeDepot
- Regional Manager Job at MacTay Consulting
- Ongoing Recruitment at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited
- General Manager Job at Dreamcity Property & Investment Limited