Marketing Executive Job at Oasis Africa Consulting Limited
Oasis Africa Consulting Limited - Our client is an indigenous oil and gas and logistics business offering Engineering and logistics services to major IOC's and Drilling projects across Nigeria, has offices in Lagos and portharcourt.
They are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Position: Marketing Executive
Job Location: Jakande - Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full time
Essential duties and responsibilities include:
- Development of accounts and generation of new leads.
- Planning, advertising, promotion, public/ media relations, product development, distribution and research.
- Contributing to and developing long-term marketing plans and strategies.
- Carry out market analysis and potential mapping
- Maintain awareness of competition and market fluctuations
- Identify opportunities to raise the profile of the business internally and externally.
- Facilitate the execution of trades and develop innovative ideas and solutions tailored to difficult commodity/ client segments.
- Regularly maintain and update customer database.
- First Degree in Marketing, Social Sciences, Business Administration, Management or Communications with a minimum of 2 to 3 years’ experience as a sales or marketing officer, business development and/or digital marketing officer.
- Knowledge of online and offline advertising & digital marketing solutions
- Ability to optimize marketing campaigns using email and social media tools.
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of the oil and gas, Logistics industry
- Excellent communication skills with ability to develop standardized proposals, content and pitching documents.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be customer-centric and able to handle complaints and disputes effectively.
- Team player with the ability to relate with colleagues and key contacts at all levels to develop compelling offers and drive growth.
- Persistent in completing what needs to get done and driving value-adding relationships.
- Ability to succeed in a competitive, high-performance work environment.
- Be a self-starter and able to work independently and collaboratively.
- Strong computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office and relevant software.
- Ability to formulate sales plan for designated territory, region or specific client portfolios.
Pay is competitive according to industry standard.
- Front Desk / Marketer Job at Glitters Global Synergy Limited
- Marketing and Advertising Officer Job at CornerStone Insurance Plc
- Marketer Job at Gemstone Financial Services Limited
- Digital Marketing Specialist Job at Passnownow.com
- Marketing Officer Job at Cobef International Limited
- Marketer Job at Johngate Industrial Company Limited
- Digital Marketing Manager Job at Owens and Xley Consults
- Marketing Officer Job at Bethsaida Group of Companies
- Marketer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited
- Digital Marketer Job at CDV Properties & Development Limited