Marketing/Sales Intern Recruitment at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
Smart Partners Consulting Limited is a leading indigenous HR Consulting Firm in Nigeria located in Lagos with services offered in Recruitment, Outsourcing, Training and HR Consulting. We are a growing firm providing services to top leading companies across the Oil & Gas, IT, Banking Industries and many others using our world class recruiting process with vibrant, talented and passionate team.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Marketing/Sales Intern
Job Location: Lagos
- We deliver excellent spectrum of Business Solutions through a custom-built approach for organizations. We are looking for a competitive field sales representative to develop sales strategies and attract new clients.
- The successful salesperson will source new sales opportunities and close sales to achieve quotas. The successful candidate will play a key role in increasing income and revenue by managing sales of services.
- As an outside sales representative, they will also research sales competition.
- Get the sales using various clients sales methods (door to door, cold calling, presentations etc.)
- Forecast sales, develop out-of-the-box sales strategies / methods / models and evaluate their effectiveness.
- Evaluate customer skills, needs, and build productive long lasting relationship
- Meet personal and team sales target.
- Research accounts and generate or follow through sales leads.
- Attend meetings, sales events, and training to keep abreast of latest development.
- Report and provide feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- Maintain and expand client database within your assigned territory.
Qualification and Skills Required
- Minimum of OND, Part-Time Student or Graduate awaiting NYSC
- Use of MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint for presentation
- Communication skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Self-driven and self-motivated
- Negotiation skills
- Creating and Innovating
- Delivering Results and Meeting Clients Expectations
- Entrepreneurial and Commercial Thinking
- Achieving Personal Work Goals
- Teachable and Willing to Learn
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV in MS Word to: email@example.com using the Job title as the Subject of mail.
- Technical Sales Executive Job at Talents and Skills Africa Consulting LLC
- Business Development Officer
- Freelance Marketer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Marketing Executive Job at Oxford Group
- Freelance Marketer Job at YEMANCE
- Content Operations Specialist Job at Transsnet Group
- Business Developer / Marketer Job at Beetle Taxis Executive Cars
- Marketing Officer Job at a reputable company
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria,West and South Region
- Area Sales Manager Job at Airtel Nigeria, North Region