Mechanical & Electrical Engineer Job at Efficacy Construction Company
Efficacy Construction Company is a Lagos Nigerian-based Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Company that specializes in all Building Construction, Civil Engineering and Project Management Works.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical & Electrical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- To be responsible for the implementations and monitoring of all mechanical related operations at the site based on approved drawings and methods and safety rules.
- To design the mechanical components of a building, the air and plumbing systems within a building.
- Attend meetings related to the construction project, and go on job site walks to ensure the project is achieved
- To supervises all installations of machines and equipment at site thereby ensuring fulfillment of industry standards and requirements.
- To review the works produced by the design engineers and maintains necessary coordination with other discipline engineers for the smooth flow of projects.
- Up-keep and maintenance of various machines used at the site.
- Ensuring proper erection and alignment of pumps.
- Carrying out all Mechanical Works and equipment installation activities.
- Attends regular meetings with a client, civil engineers, and consultant to provide an update on project progress.
- Pre-resolve any unexpected technical difficulties and other problems at the site that may arise at any time.
- Able to lead site personnel to execute job on time at the site.
- Execution and proper installation of their respective piping connection and quality analysis of joints.
- Making reports of everything and interact with clients.
- Estimates prepare and assign resources such as manpower, materials, consumables, equipment, tools, etc., required for all Mechanical and related works prior to execution.
- Interprets construction drawings and studies the contract documents and applicable standards or specifications prior to the execution of any jobs.
- Manages directly and provide engineering and technical support to all the Mechanical workgroups at the site.
- Plans the execution of all Mechanical related works and coordinates the works to Electrical and civil groups.
- Assign targets for accomplishments and ensure targets are met on a daily basis for all Mechanical groups at a site.
- Submits site daily reports, inspection requests, estimates, and all applicable monitoring reports on a regular basis or as required.
- Supports the senior Manager in accomplishing all the goals and targets for the Mechanical and electrical groups at the site.
- Ensures that all the works have done are in accordance with the approved construction drawings, contract documents, project specifications, and all applicable standards whether local, national or international standards.
- Ensures that all site works are done according to all applicable quality standards.
- Be responsible for the safety of all Mechanical groups’ personnel of the project by ensuring that the project execution will be done according to all applicable health, safety and environmental standards.
- To performs other administrative-related duties as may be required by the senior Manager.
- Interested candidates should possess a relevant qualification with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Interested young and vibrant post NYSC graduates.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Note: Only qualified candidate will be contacted.
- IT Support Technician / Engineer Job at Netcom Africa
- IoT Engineer Recruitment at REVENT ADVISORY
- Technical Support Officer Recruitment at Arit of Africa Limited
- Sales Engineer Recruitment at Atlas Copco Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Female Engineer Recruitment at AIM Consultants Limited
- Career Opportunities at Amel International Services Limited
- Biomedical Technician / Engineer Job at Smartkraft Healthcare Limited
- PHP Engineer (Senior and Intermediate) Job at Axxess-Cavista
- Electrical Trainer Job at Inspire Vocational Academies
- Nigeria LNG Limited Graduate Trainee Technician Recruitment 2021