Tombeyi Services Limited - Our client is a fast growing group in the Oil and Gas space with a Global presence and an ever-increasing Nigerian footprint.in the oil and as modular refinery project with the facilities to develop a 30, 000 BPD modular refinery and 120 MWTs integrated power plant in the south south region of Nigeria.
We are currently looking for qualified candidates to drive the foundation of a world class indigenous oil and gas company in the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Akwa Ibom
- Responsible for many different aspects of the oil mining and refinement process, including designing and installing equipment, designing and overseeing large projects, like pipeline design and construction, design and developing procedures for maintenance of mechanical and rotating equipment and machines. and researching and developing new technologies in the field.
- Gather information from inspection reports and plan for maintenance of mechanical static based on department maintenance integrated planning and integrated operation planning to sustain the integrity of the equipment,
- Attend to any troubleshooting, breakdown or failures related to mechanical static and provide support and solution using the safest, reliable and cost efficient approach and compliance with the world industrial standard,
- Response to any technical query regarding any issues related to mechanical static based on latest standard engineering practice,
- Ensure the maintenance and improvement related to mechanical static is in line with the company’s objectives
- Bachelor of Engineering (Hons) Mechanical Engineering or Manufacturing System At least ten (10) years working experience in related fields in downstream and upstream oil, gas and petrochemical industries.
- Good knowledge in design, fabrication, installation and maintenance of mechanical static equipment, pressure vessel and shell and tube heat exchangers, process skid, process columns, piping, plant erection, valves and etc.
- Well verse in the applicable codes and standard for oil, gas and petrochemical industries such as ASME, ASTM, NACE, ANSI, TEMA, API, NPFA, AWS and etc.
- Knowledge in design and project planning softwares such as Autocad, PDMS, MS Projects, Primavera andetc. and other related software for maintenance and project such as Maximo, SAP and etc.
- Good written and spoken communication skills in English and able to work with all levels of management and multinational staff.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project.
- Familiarity with the national oil & gas company’s established policies and procedures is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a one page capability statement and an updated Resume as a single document with full name as title of the document to: email@example.com with position and location clearly stated as subject of the email.
- Candidates will receive consideration for employment without prejudice.
- Individuals with disabilities needing assistance in the recruitment process are to indicate that in the capability statement/ application letter.
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician Job at Pivot GIS Limited
- Technical Assistant Job at Selina Media
- Senior Dynamic Modeler Reservoir Engineer Job at Dangote Group
- Senior Subsurface Reservoir Engineer Job at Dangote Group
- Automation & Instrumentation Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Technical Manager
- Engineer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Civil Engineer Job at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Electrical Supervisor Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)