Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Support to fabricate design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, client requirements, preparing cost estimates, and ensuring performance standards.
- Develop project schedule and maintain schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information to accomplish related results.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends while recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean project environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations and conformance to standards.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client specifications and regulations.
- Participate actively in technical review and HAZOP/Constructability workshops
- Prepare reliable budget estimates for proposals, bids and tenders.
- Liaises with procurement for the purchase of needed technical equipment and provides specifications.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary.
- Perform supervisory role and ensure adequate project management in supervising the work and activities of technician(s) working on projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned as required on projects
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Engineering, Manufacturing or Oil & Gas will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instrument (Fire & Gas) Technician Job at Pivot GIS Limited
- Technical Assistant Job at Selina Media
- Senior Dynamic Modeler Reservoir Engineer Job at Dangote Group
- Senior Subsurface Reservoir Engineer Job at Dangote Group
- Automation & Instrumentation Manager Job at Flour Mills of Nigeria Plc
- TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Technical Manager
- Engineer Recruitment at a reputable company
- Civil Engineer Job at Jocaro Nigeria Limited
- Electrical Supervisor Job at The International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA)