Mechanical Engineer Job at Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited
Tomsey Engineering and Services International Limited is an indigenous company incorporated in 1992 to provide Engineering, Procurement and Construction services to the Nigerian Oil and Gas, Power, Petrochemicals, Government and Industrial sectors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mechanical Engineer
Job Location: Lagos
- Support to fabricate design, evaluate, install, operate, or maintain mechanical equipment, systems or processes to meet requirements.
- Read and interpret blueprints, technical drawings, schematics, or computer-generated reports.
- Determine project specifications by studying product design, client requirements, preparing cost estimates, and ensuring performance standards.
- Develop project schedule and maintain schedule by monitoring project progress, coordinating activities, and resolving problems.
- Investigate equipment failures or difficulties to diagnose faulty operation and recommend remedial actions.
- Confer with engineers or other personnel to implement operating procedures, resolve system malfunctions, or provide technical information to accomplish related results.
- Prepare project status reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends while recommending actions.
- Maintains safe and clean project environment by enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations and conformance to standards.
- Maintains product and company reputation by complying with client specifications and regulations.
- Participate actively in technical review and HAZOP/Constructability workshops
- Prepare reliable budget estimates for proposals, bids and tenders.
- Liaises with procurement for the purchase of needed technical equipment and provides specifications.
- Manages the shift and overtime of technicians where necessary.
- Perform supervisory role and ensure adequate project management in supervising the work and activities of technician(s) working on projects.
- Perform other duties as assigned as required on projects
- Minimum of 5 years cognate experience in Engineering, Manufacturing or Oil & Gas will be preferred.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Application Letter to: email@example.com
- Civil Engineer Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Technician Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Electrician Job at Nampak Nigeria Limited
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Mechanical Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Metering Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment, May-June 2019