Medical Advisor Job at Ultimus Holdings
Ultiimus Development Group is a broad-based real estate and allied solutions firm with current full-scale operations in Construction, Property Development, Facility Management and Interior Architecture and Design
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Advisor
Job Location: Ikoyi, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
Duties and Responsibilities
- Signaling and assessing (local) clinical research possibilities, setting up, supervising, and co-reporting clinical studies / trials, presenting medical scientific information to audiences, journals, and key decision takers, coordinating advisory boards and round tables, setting up, making and giving (accredited) further training and leading of medical/marketing projects will be your responsibility
- Setting up of strategic plans for company products and new introductions, in collaboration with the regulatory, market access, marketing and sales departments.
- Contribute to the positioning of newly marketed products and if appropriate, you will be an active member of the national Brand Team (Marketing, Sales, Medical and sr. Management representatives).
- Responsible and accountable for company adherence to CGR rules on pharmaceutical drug advertising, ensuring responsible cooperation between the pharmaceutical industry and healthcare professionals.
- Completed (bio) medical education at least MSc. A BIG registration and / or Medical Doctor (MD)
- 1-2 years working experience
- Knowledge of CGR and GCP guidelines
- Must has undergone housemanship.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Medical Doctor Job at JOSMOL Limited
- Medical Sonographer Job at JOSMOL Limited
- BRITISH HIGH COMMISSION Recruitment for a Technical Advisor
- Ophthalmic Nurse Job at The Eye Doctor’s
- Rossland Screening Solutions Recruitment for a Physiotherapist
- Recent Vacancies at Co-Creation Hub (CcHUB)
- Employment Opportunities at Holy Trinity Hospital
- Matron - Lead Nurse/ Midwife
- Medical Officer
- Ongoing Recruitment at Prestigious Consulting Group