Medical Doctor Job at Sigma Consulting
Sigma Consulting Group - Our client is a newly upgraded world class medical facility dedicated to providing high-quality health care to residents of the Lagos providing care in all fields of Internal Medicine, including Cardiology, with its own Coronary and Intensive Care Unit, Renal Dialysis, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Surgery (including Endoscopy and Day-case Surgery), Ophthalmology, ENT (Ear, Nose and Throat) Surgery, Radiology and Psychiatry. These are all supported by the latest technology, provided by giants in the various fields – the MRI is from GE, the CT scanner from Toshiba, the endoscopes from Olympus and Storz, and there is much more from Huntleigh, Datex, Bronelon, Penlon, Newport, Air-Shield and so on
They are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Medical Doctor
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Terms of Employment: Permanent
We are looking for talented people with a track record of high performance and passion for providing patent focused healthcare services to join our vibrant workforce. We are looking for experienced SFH is recruiting staff to work in PHC facilities in Delta State in the following positions: The main responsibilities will be as follows:
- Provide outpatient and/or inpatient medical care to patients/beneficiaries according to adapted and updated medical knowledge, values and universal hygiene standards to improve the patients / beneficiary’s health conditions.
- Apply medical knowledge and skills to diagnose and prevention. Carry out outpatient and inpatient consultations, prescribing the necessary treatment.
- Keep the patient and/or his/her family informed about the illness and provide appropriate explanations about the treatment to follow, checking they have understood.
- Check and control the rational distribution of medicines and equipment under his/her responsibility and take care of the quality, disinfection and sterilization of the medical material. Assure general compliance with standing hygiene standards.
- Ensure ongoing training of the medical/paramedical multidisciplinary team in order to optimize the quality of care.
- Manage the team under his/her direct responsibility according to standard HR policies and procedures, supervising their performance, organizing and scheduling shifts and rotations, directly participating in emergencies and on calls if necessary.
Education and Experiences
- A minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Medicine and Surgery.
- Must possess a current medical license from MDCN.
- A minimum of 3 years’ Post-NYSC experience as a Medical Doctor in hospital settings.
N250,000 - N350,000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application consisting of a short motivational statement of up to 300 words describing why you want this job and their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please write the following in the subject file: “Application - Medical Doctor - Lekki ”.
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Clinical Psychologist Job at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Clinical Psychologist Job at Intersect Consortium
- Hobark International Limited Recruitment for Trainee Industrial Hygienist
- Sonographer Job at Kydal Office Point (KOP)
- Radiography Services Executive Job at Hobark International Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Recruitment at Carrot Top Drugs Limited
- Medical Sales Representative Job at Global Oneword Healthcare Limited
- Pharmacologist Job at Troop Pharmaceuticals Limited
- Nursing Officer Job at CEDARCREST HOSPITALS LIMITED