Meristem Securities Limited Analyst Trainee Program 2019
Meristem Securities Limited is a leading capital market conglomerate offering Investment banking, Wealth management, Stock broking, Registrars and Trustee services.
Applications are invited for:
Job Title: Meristem Analyst Trainee Program (MATP)
Job Type: Full time
- The recruitment process for the next set of analyst to undergo its yearly Meristem Analysts Trainee Programme has commenced.
Our new Meri-Stars should have:
- Not more than 2 years post-NYSC experience.
- Completed the mandatory National Youth Service – NYSC
- Relevant professional qualifications (or ongoing certification program) such as ACA, ACCA, CIS, CFA will be an advantage.
- A minimum of second class upper first degree in any Management Science/Social Science related discipline, preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance, Statistics,Agricultural Economics etc. Those who have non-management and social sciences i.e. engineering, technology, sciences degrees are welcome to apply only if they have a flair for Investment Research
- Security Guard Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Supervisor, Security Operations Centre Job at The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Graduate Nurse and Midwife Job at a reputable company
- Security Officer (Female) Job at Jara Stores
- Ongoing Recruitment in an Oil and Gas Exploration and Production Company
- Ernst & Young (EY) Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2020
- Security Officer Job at Fortune Security Company Limited
- Security Operative Job at Bemil Nigeria Limited
- Recruitment/ Vetting Officer Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited
- Security Patrol Supervisor Job at Royalsec Services Company Limited