Mobile App Developer Job at Supermart.ng
Supermart.ng is the leading online supermarket and grocery delivery service in Nigeria. Order online from over 10,000 groceries and receive same-day delivery. Visit your favorite online food store, Supermart.ng, for the best online same-day delivery shopping in Nigeria. On Supermart.ng, you can buy groceries online and get the best food shopping offers compared to any other online supermarket in Nigeria.This online grocery store in Lagos is great for grocery shopping and home delivery service.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Mobile App Developer
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Description / What You'll Be Doing
- Work as part of a small team to build React Native iOS / Android applications for Full Stack's clients
- Architect, build and maintain excellent React Native applications with clean code.
- Implement pixel perfect UI's that match designs.
- Implement clean, modern, smooth animations and transitions that provide an excellent user experience.
- Integrate third-party API's.
- Write unit and integration tests.
- Release applications to IOS and Google Play stores.
- Work with native modules when required.
- Complete two week sprints and participate in sprint retrospectives and daily standups.
- Assist with building estimates.
- Track your time throughout the day using Toggle.
- Work with modern tools including Jira, Slack, GitHub, Google Docs, etc.
- Be part of a community of React Native developers who share knowledge and help each other as problems arise.
- 2+ years of professional experience working with React Native.
- 2+ years of professional software development experience.
- Experience working with Swift, Objective C, and Java a plus but not required.
- Meaningful experience working on large, complex systems.
- Ability to take extreme ownership over your work. Every day is a challenge to ensure you are performing to the expectations you and your team have agreed upon, both in regards to estimates and to general process.
- An understanding of React Native best practices and a commitment to following them.
- Ability to work through new and difficult React Native issues and contribute to libraries as needed.
- Ability to create and maintain continuous integration and delivery of React Native applications.
- A positive mindset and can-do attitude.
- Forensic attention to detail.
- English Skills (ability to effectively communicate via written and spoken English).
- You’re passionate about software development...it’s not just your career, it’s your hobby.
- You’re constantly striving to learn new things and improve.
- You follow industry news, regularly tinker with new technologies, and read books and blogs to keep your skills current.
- You can work well remotely and also enjoy working in the office with your colleagues.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Job Vacancies at APIN Public Health Initiatives Limited
- Front-End Developer Job at Norrenberger
- UI / UX and Graphics Designer Job at Tati Agency
- Graphics / Creative Artist Job at Adpath Media Limited
- Assistant ICT Personnel Job at Best Western Brand
- Job Recruitment at Andela Nigeria
- Aitechma Recruitment for Backend Developer - PHP / Laravel
- Software Engineer Job at Andela
- Software Developer Intern Recruitment at Raadaa Partners International Ltd.
- ICT Instructor Recruitment at Stee Cambridge College