Montessori Teacher Recruitment at Moyosola Olalekan
Moyosola Olalekan - Our client, a Montessori Preschool located in Lekki, Lagos State is currently recruiting qualified candidates who are reliable, trustworthy, and innovative to join their excellent school in the capacity below:
Job Position: Montessori Teacher
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- The Montessori Teacher will be responsible for creating lesson plans and curricula focused on developing social, physical, intellectual, and emotional skills; Assessing children’s individual needs, and communicating with parents on child/children’s growth, performance, and needs areas from time to time.
- The ideal candidate should possess excellent ability in creating a nurturing and stimulating classroom where every child feels included
- To be successful as a Montessori Teacher, you should be a lifelong learner who inspires a love for learning in your Pupils. Outstanding candidates are able to accept failure, learn from their mistakes, and embrace creativity and independence.
- Observing, guiding, supervising, and assessing children while they learn in the classroom environment.
- Developing lesson plans, independent learning exercises, curricula, and methods that cater to the needs of the individual child.
- Creating and maintaining a safe, clean, stimulating classroom where all children feel safe and valued.
- Establishing rapport and building relationships with pupils based on trust.
- Setting an excellent example for pupils and instilling good values in them like honesty, accountability, understanding, tolerance, respect, love, and kindness.
- Monitoring and assessing pupils' progress and writing up reports.
- Ensuring classroom supplies and equipment are available and in working condition.
- Updating records on the school database and handling various other administrative tasks.
- Participating in school activities and accompanying pupils on field trips.
- Interviewing and assisting with the training of all new teachers.
- Bachelor's degree in Early Childhood Teaching, Education, or a related discipline is recommended.
- Minimum 8 years experience in Montessori and Early Childhood education.
- Completed training at an accredited Montessori Center.
- Additional courses or training in Education would be advantageous.
- Passionate about alternative education.
- An ability to teach groups of children of varying ages, needs, and abilities.
- Patience and excellent observational, communication, and diagnostic skills.
- The ability to multitask, keep calm under pressure, and treat everyone with love and respect.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- A lifelong learner who can be a good role model for children.
- School Counselor / CRS Teacher Job at Pacific Academy
- ICT Teacher Recruitment at Ferscoat International Academy
- New Job Openings at Daltrade Nigeria Limited
- Courteville Business Solutions Plc Recruitment for a Head Teacher
- Norak Technologies Limited Recruitment for a Computer Studies Teacher
- Cradle Court School Recruitment for a Primary One Teacher
- English Teacher Recruitment at Leads Legacy School
- Employment Opportunities at A reputable school
- English Language & Literature in English Teacher Recruitment
- English Language Teacher Job at Olashore International School