MTN Nigeria Recruitment for Advisor, Vendor and Alliance Management Location: Lagos
MTN Nigeria - The leader in telecommunications in Nigeria, and a part of a diverse community in Africa and the Middle East, our brand is instantly recognisable. It is through our compelling brand that we are able to attract the right talents who we carefully nurture by continuously improving our employment offerings even beyond reward and recognition.
We are recruiting to fill the vacant position below:
Job Position: Advisor, Vendor and Alliance Management
- To oversee and drive operational activities associated with vendormanagement- governance, performance measurement and monitoring, contractcompliance and reporting Coordinate with EBU departments to set vendor performance objectives, goals and strategic direction to ensuring alignment with broader business objectives.
- Collaborate with EBU Departments to assist in drafting and reviewing contracts and schedules; develop acceptance procedures and performance criteria.
- Ensure contract compliance and optimization- monitor reports and summarize key findings Create standard and ad-hoc reports to communicate vendor performance and compliance against contracts; and alignment with expectations; Identify process inefficiencies and compliance gaps and participate in process improvement initiatives.
- Monitor and report on vendor performance to contract (e.g. SLA attainment or adherence to deliverable schedule), proactively identifying areas for correction or enhancement.
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with EBU departments and represent “Vendor and Alliance Management with the other cross functional teams as necessary.
- Identify and track vendor issue escalations and resolutions. Participate with relevant parties in resolving escalations.
- Work closely with the SM, Vendor and Alliance Management to increase value from existing vendor relationships and drive alignment between Vendor performance and EBU objectives;
- Collaborate with MTNN’s Ecosystem Partners and other EBU Departments to ensure adherence to defined performance measures and deliver business value.
- Maintain strong and effective vendor relationships – internal service delivery organizations and external Maintain relationships with internal units and relevant third parties (e.g. technical and other partners, business consultants etc.) and manage close working relationships with relevant information sources to provide an integrated service.
- Determine opportunities to improve vendor performance and / or lower cost. Plan, coordinate and participate in account and performance reviews, workshops and other engagements with the objective of attaining “beyond the contract” value from vendor relationships Undertake analysis, including research into ICT partners, markets, and product and service categories as an input to ICT strategy and solutions roadmap.
- Oversee operational activities associated with vendor management, governance, performance measurement and monitoring, contract compliance and business reporting.
- Job condition:
- Normal MTNN working conditions May be required to work extended hours Regional, national and international travel.
Experience & Training
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration or other relevant discipline
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in an area of specialisation; with experience with working with others Experience working in a medium organization
- Project management and coordination Presentation skills and Management developmentprogrammes
- Experience in a project coordination function and cross-functional solutions delivery Experience with vendor management
- Experience in account management or other analytical role Experience working across diverse cultures and geographies advantageous Proficiency in the use of MSOffice Productivity Tools - Excel, Word,and PowerPoint Training
- Vendor performance management
- BA, BEd, BEng, BSc, BTech or HND
- Marketing Officer
- Sales and Customer Care Representative
- HCM Applications Sales Representative at Oracle
- Senior Sales Executive at Infobip
- Relationship Manager at Nigerian Stock Exchange
- Automobile Sales Manager at Kloverharris Limited
- Business Development Executive
- Business Development Officer
- Insurance Sales/Marketing Executive
- Business Improvement Manager at British Council Nigeria