Nestle Nigeria Plc Supply Chain Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
Nestle Nigeria Plc with a presence in more than 130 countries and factories in more than 80 research centres brings many global benefits. We believe in long term career development and appreciate how challenges and motivation will help you reach your potential. Nestle Nigeria Plc upholds the principle of Non- Discrimination and Equal Employment Opportunities in its recruitment processes.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Supply Chain Graduate Trainee
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Position Type: Full-time
Impacted sites/locations: Five Major Sites: 2 Factories, 2 DCs and Head Office
- Joining Nestlé means you are joining the largest food and Beverage Company in the world. At our very core, we are a human company driven by our purpose to enhance the quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
- Nestle Nigeria Plc. is currently recruiting for vibrant, intelligent and motivated graduates to join the Supply Chain department at its operational sites.
- Minimum Educational qualification: Bachelor’s Degree or Higher National Diploma
- Minimum Relevant work experience: 0-2 years of relevant experience.
What Will Make You Successful?
- Meticulous and analytical approach to data
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess and display values such as integrity, transparency, accountability and respect.
- Innovative, customer driven and seek continuous improvement.
- Must be mobile and willing to represent the organization as required.
- Highly assertive, courageous, persistent and goal oriented.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Not more than 2 years’ of post-qualification working experience in any of the following areas- Sales, Customer Service, Supply Planning, Marketing, Finance, Engineering or Business related degree (minimum Second class Upper/ Upper Credit)
- Must have completed NYSC.
- When the page opens, apply by clicking on the “Apply” button, follow the steps and attach a copy of your CV.
- Manager, Queue Management Job at Jumia Nigeria
- Warehouse Assistant Job at Action Against Hunger
- Workforce Group Top Talent Graduate Trainee Programme 2019
- Warehouse Officer Job at Action Against Hunger
- Store/ Inventory Officer Job at Zercom Systems Nigeria Limited
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Blue Internship Program 2019
- Warehouse Officer Job at Food Concepts
- VDT Communications Limited Graduate Trainees Recruitment 2019
- Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- Inventory Officer Job at God is Good Motors (GIGM)