At Access Solutions we believe in offering much more than just a job; we strive to give you a full-fledged career. Towards this end we provide you with superior training and the opportunity to work in different industry and service practices on the latest technology platforms.
What we offer you is an accelerated career path that you can yourself design as you go along. We also offer a host of other tangible and intangible benefits that will transform you into a world class techy professional.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Network Engineer
Job Location: Abuja
- We are looking for network engineers to design, implement and maintain and support our growing network infrastructure.
- The engineers will be part of the systems engineering team that is responsible for designing and developing solution architectures that meet business objectives.
- Provide network support for on-site and off-site locations while ensuring that SLAs are maintained.
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
- Prepare engineering reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing information, network engineering and application trends
- Configure and install various network devices and services (routers, switches, firewall, load balancers, VPN, QoS)
- Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
- Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
- Monitor system resource utilization, trending and capacity planning
- Provide level - 2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
- Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, awareness and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
- Select and implement security tools, policies and procedures in conjunction with company policy.
- Minimum of HND/B.Sc in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Electrical / Electronic engineering or a related subject
- Certifications in any reputable Network OEM will be ad added advantage. Other relevant certifications will also considered
- Proven hands-on network engineering experience of about 3 years
- Hands-on experience with monitoring, network diagnostic and network analytics tools
- Deep understanding of networking protocols
- Deep understanding of the OSI or TCP/IP model and its implementation
- Skilled in working with radios
- Good leadership, written and communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and efficiently within a team
- Self-driven personality.
Note: "Network Engineer" should be used as the subject of the mail. Only Shortlisted candidate will be reached.
- Project Engineer Job at Kennedia Consulting
- Favmicmar Consult Limited Recruitment for Civil Engineer
- Facility Officer Job at First Rhasonel Limited
- Structural Engineer Job at a leading indigenous Company in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Engineer Job at DeltaComGroup
- Mechanical Engineer Job at Proportion Construction & Dredge Works Nigeria Limited
- Service Engineer Job at Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at a young holding firm
- LS Scientific Limited Recruitment for Technical Service Engineer
- Blue Gate Public Health Promotion Initiative Recruitment for Senior Technical Officer