New Commercial Bank Recruitment for Graduate Executive Trainees
Our Client is a new and dynamic Non-interest Commercial Bank which is set to change the way banking is done in Nigeria by providing innovative solutions that meet customers’ needs.
To drive this vision, they are looking for smart, passionate and intelligent graduates who seek a promising career in the financial industry to be employed as full-time Executive Trainees.
Job Position: Executive Trainees
Candidates who possess the qualities listed below are invited to begin their employment journey by taking the first step to apply;
- Passionate, Innovative, Trainable and adaptable
- Ownership mindset
- “Can Do” spirit
In addition, candidates must satisfy the following criteria to be shortlisted for the first level screening:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- At least 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE subjects, including Maths and English
- Completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years of age by December 31, 2019
Only candidates that satisfy the above criteria will be notified of the next phase of the selection process.
- Marketing Executive/Sales Rep
- African Development Bank Group Young Professional Program 2019
- Retail Banking Executive Job at Hallmark Capital Limited
- Union Bank of Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Team Lead, Retail Portfolio Management
- Access Bank Plc Graduate Internship Program 2019
- Executive Financial Advisor
- Graduate Retail Banking Officer Recruitment at SunTrust Bank Nigeria Limited
- Graduate Transaction Officer Recruitment at Workforce Group
- Head, Enterprise Risk Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- SunTrust Bank Nigeria Recruitment for Graduate Retail Banking Officers