New Commercial Bank Recruitment for Graduate Executive Trainees
Our Client is a new and dynamic Non-interest Commercial Bank which is set to change the way banking is done in Nigeria by providing innovative solutions that meet customers’ needs.
To drive this vision, they are looking for smart, passionate and intelligent graduates who seek a promising career in the financial industry to be employed as full-time Executive Trainees.
Job Position: Executive Trainees
Candidates who possess the qualities listed below are invited to begin their employment journey by taking the first step to apply;
- Passionate, Innovative, Trainable and adaptable
- Ownership mindset
- “Can Do” spirit
In addition, candidates must satisfy the following criteria to be shortlisted for the first level screening:
- Minimum of Second Class Upper
- At least 5 credits in WAEC/SSCE subjects, including Maths and English
- Completed NYSC
- Not more than 28 years of age by December 31, 2019
Only candidates that satisfy the above criteria will be notified of the next phase of the selection process.
- Investment Analyst Job at Lidya
- Bank Teller Job at Jofad Consulting Limited
- United Bank for Africa Recruitment for Currency Trader
- Treasury Sales Officer Job at United Bank for Africa
- Officer - Retail Mobile Unit Job at Infinity Microfinance Bank Limited
- Investment and Loan Marketer - Fintech at Anyjob
- Recovery Officer Job at Empire Trust Microfinance Bank
- Personal Finance Content Writer
- TEAM LEAD JOB AT BOCTRUST MICROFINANCE BANK
- Ongoing Recruitment for an Investment Associate at Lidya Global