Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
Nigeria LNG Limited (NLNG) invites applications from qualified candidates for the NLNG Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme for Masters Degree Programmes in the United Kingdom in September 2019.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Nigeria LNG Limited Post-Graduate Scholarship Scheme 2019
- The scheme seeks to grow a pool of high potential Nigerian graduate and professionals with competitive advantage.
Criteria For Award
Prospective beneficiaries must:
- Have provisional admission from any of the underlisted UK institutions to study any of the following disciplines: Engineering, Geosciences, Environmental Sciences, Management Sciences, Information Technology, Law, and Medicine:
- University of Aberdeen
- University of Manchester
- University of Cranfield
- Possess minimum of 2nd Class Upper degree in a relevant field of study
- Completed NYSC programme
- Obtained not less than a 8.0 IELTS score
- Not be no more than 30 years of age as at the time of application
- Be resident in Nigeria
- Provide letter of identification from respective Local Government Councils.
- Provide letter of consent from employer (if in service of any organization)
- Possess international passport valid for travel, at least, one year from September 2019
- Be able to obtain UK Tier-4 student Visa upon being successful
- Provide evidence that they are available to travel in September 2019 if selected
- Not a direct relative to staff of Nigeria LNG Limited
- Click on the "Our CSR" menu to select "Educaition" from the drop down menu,
- Click on "Scholarship" link and then on the "Post Graduate" link to access the application portal.
All applications MUST include the following scanned copies as attachments:
- International Passport bio-data page
- First degree certificate
- NYSC certificate
- Provisional admission letter from indicated select UK institutions.
- IELTS result
- LGA Letter of identification
- Employer consent letter (where applicable)
- To fill in valid contact details as these will be used to communicate status of application
- Only shortlisted applicants shall be invited for the selection interview/test.
- Applicants are advised to check their mailbox regularly for information on status of their application. Application will be disqualified:
- For incomplete attachments
- Non-adherence to advertised criteria.
- NLNG is not under obligation to offer any kind of employment to successful candidates upon graduation, neither are candidates bonded to NLNG on account of this scholarship.
- Economist (Youth Corps Member) Recruitment at Rossland Screening Solutions
- NNPC sends Invite to Shortlisted Candidates for Aptitude Test in 1st June, 2019
- Citygate Global Graduate Trainee Recruitment
- Management Trainee Recruitment at Omar Gardens Floral Company
- Sales Intern Recruitment at Lumos Nigeria
- Graduate Control Engineer Trainee Recruitment at Baker Hughes
- National Graduate Trainees Recruitment at BAUN Limited, May 2019
- KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme 2019/2020
- Graduate Trainee Recruitment at Y2K-Dish Electrical Technical Company
- Boston Consulting Group Graduate Recruitment Program 2019