Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC List of Successful Candidates For Cadet Training 2019
Nigerian Air Force (NAF) DSSC List of Successful Candidates For Cadet Training 2019.
Nigerian Air Force - The underlisted candidates were successful at the 2018 Nigerian Air Force Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) Selection Board held at the Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna.
Direct Short Services Commission (DSSC) 2019 NAF Cadet Training
- Candidates are to report for Cadet Training at Military Training Centre, Nigerian Air Force Base, Kaduna on Monday 21 January 2019.
- Candidates are to come along with the following:
- Original and Photocopy of Credentials.
- 2 Pairs of White Vest.
- 2 Pairs of Navy Blue Shorts.
- 2 Pairs of White Canvas Shoe.
- 8 Recent Passport Photographs.
- Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) Massive Recruitment 2020
- ICPC Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2020
- Senior Executive Officer Job at The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Executive Officer Job at The Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission (ICPC)
- Public Administrator Job at Juddy K. Corporate Resources Nigeria Limited
- Imo State Universal Basic Education Board (IMSUBEB) Massive Recruitment 2019
- Nigerian Army List of Shortlisted Candidates for DSSC 25/2020 Selection Board
- Nigerian Air Force (NAF) Nationwide Massive Recruitment 2019
- Federal Ministry of Works and Housing Skills Training Program 2019
- Nigerian Army Trades/Non Tradesmen & Women Nationwide Recruitment 2019