Nigerian Bottling Company Technical Skill Trainee Program 2018
The Industrial Training Fund (ITF) and the Nigeria Employers’ Consultative Association (NECA), in collaboration with Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd, wishes to admit young graduates in an intensive Eighteen Months (18) Training Program on Technical Skills Development in the following areas:
- Machine Shop Operation
- General Fittings and Welding
- Utility Maintenance and Operations
- Basic Bottling Process
- Industrial Mechatronics
- Automation and Process Control Engineering
- BSc. 2nd Class Lower and Higher National Diploma or its equivalent in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering from recognized and accredited institutions.
- Industrial experience will be an added advantage.
- Applicants should not be more than Twenty-Six years (26) old as at the time of application.
- The training program would be open in any of Nigerian Bottling Company Ltd Plants in Abuja, Asejire, Benin, Challawa, Enugu, Ikeja, Jos, Kaduna, Maiduguri, Owerri and Port Harcourt. Successful candidates will enjoy free tuition, lunch and a monthly stipend (not salary) for the entire duration of the program.
- On successful completion of the training program, trainees will receive internal certificates of participation, while trainees will be prepared for the City and Guilds (London) external examination and they may be offered permanent employment as Technicians or Technical Operators with the company.
Application Deadline: 18th January 2018
Note: Only Shortlisted candidates would be contacted
- Cadwell Limited Skilled Pipeline Recruitment Programme 2018
- Sterling Bank Plc One Woman Mentorship Programme 2018
- Business Development Executive
- AAA Bits Consulting Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
- KPMG Nigeria Graduate Trainee Recruitment Programme 2018/2019
- Sahara Group Nationwide Graduate Engineering Programme 2018
- Graduate Intern at Cornerstone Staffing
- Graduate Trainee at Riddle Technologies Limited
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Graduate Trainee 2018
- Megastructures Limited Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018