Nigerian Stock Exchange Job vacancy for an Analyst
The Nigerian Stock Exchange, services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s financial markets. The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Analyst, Organisational Development & HRIS
Job Location: Lagos
Department: Human Resource Group
Report to: Team Lead, Organisational Development & HRIS Management
Grade: Executive Assistant – Officer
Estimated Date of Resumption: Friday, February 2, 2018
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange continues to evolve to meet the needs of its valued customers, and to achieve the highest level of competitiveness. It is an open, professional and vibrant exchange, connecting Nigeria, Africa and the world.
- The Organisational Development (OD) and HRIS Management Analyst (as a subject matter expert) will provide on-going support to the Team Lead for the development, implementation and management of the OD strategy, practice, program and initiatives for The Exchange.
- The individual serves as a supporting technical point-of-contact for assigned functional areas in ensuring HRIS data integrity, testing of system changes, report writing and analysing data flows for process improvement opportunities.
- The incumbent will Liaise with the Technology Team to perform HRIS upgrades, patches, testing and other HR technical projects as required.
- The Nigerian Stock Exchange services the largest economy in Africa, and is championing the development of Africa’s finanncial markets.
- The Exchange offers listing and trading services, licensing services, market data solutions, ancillary technology services, and more.
- Assist the Team Lead in developing and designing the OD strategy and related projects, such as position descriptions, organisational improvement, resources optimisations,job design/evaluation/pricing, OD/Change Management and compensation analyses
- Contribute towards research, analysis and ideas to the development of The Exchange’s HR strategy in order to ensure that organisational development initiatives are appropriately integrated and aligned with strategic and business goals
- Ensure the accuracy of employee information on the Human Resources Information Systems (HRIS)
- Monitor alterations to existing programs to gather and report data as necessary
- Support the data management and integrity of the HRIS
- Research, analyse, present data and develop standard and ad hoc reports, templates, dashboards, scorecards, and metrics
- Provide support to end-users: managers, employees, and HR team
- Test, document and implement new HRIS software updates procedures and processes
- Detect, troubleshoot, and resolve data issues
- System Maintenance – review, testing and implementation of HRIS system upgrades or patches. Collaborate with functional and technical staff to coordinate application of upgrade or fix and document process and results, as directed by the Team Lead or CHRO as required
- Administer and implement Service Level Agreements (SLAs) with key/relevant stakeholders, monitor performance levels and take corrective action as may be required
- Provide support in the assessment of the need for and develop job analysis instruments and materials, and oversee the overall process of evaluation, classification and rating/grading of job positions
- Analyze occupational data, such as physical, mental, education qualification, task complexity and training requirements of jobs and employees and develops written summaries, such as job descriptions, job specifications, and lines of career movement
- Collect, analyze, and prepare job information to facilitate personnel, administration, and management functions of organization: Consults with management to determine type, scope, and purpose of jobs
- Actively support the design and delivery of OD and change management strategies, processes and interventions that support The Exchange’s desire to be a high performing organisation
- Assist in organizational planning efforts including creation of organizational charts, review of roles and responsibilities and job descriptions
- Collaborate with the relevant stakeholders (e.g. TM and X-Academy Teams) to assist in the design and implementation of an integrated talent management strategy, succession plan, and career development programmes providing expertise advice to Management
- Assist in the development, implementation of the Employee Performance Management Policy, facilitate and build awareness by providing training and on-going support to all levels of staff on the performance management process and systems
- Assist in the development and implementation of evaluation framework across all OD initiatives, monitoring quality in order to drive continuous improvement
- Provide support in translating the HR related business requirements for a specific value stream into standardized business process designs and on-going business process management across the department
- Assist in the analysis of statistical data and reports to identify and determine causes of personnel problems and develop recommendations for improvement of organization’s personnel policies and practices
- Ensure employee compliance with all performance management processes (annual performance review process, goal setting, probationary reviews, employee development planning)
- Assist in the implementation of 360 degree Performance Feedback Process
- Support stakeholders on key performance indicators (metrics/measures) of progress toward strategically aligned goals (i.e. productivity, efficiency, mitigated risk, employee retention, employee engagement, improved leadership, improved talent pipeline/bench strength, etc.)
- Assist the Team Lead to collate and analyse results of performance evaluation exercises and prepare ExCo reports for further decisions and actions
- Assist in the design, development and implementation of the Career Development and Succession Planning strategy and framework and connect the career development strategy with the business strategy and HR Strategy
- Collaborate with the X-Academy Unit to develop training plans, identifying educational opportunities for employee development and oversee the development of processes, programs and criteria for the identification of high potential employees
- Working closely with the TM team, oversee the development and implementation of a succession planning framework for The Exchange
- Assist in the development, updating and documentation of all OD related policies and practices develop and promote adoption within the organization of HR Best Practices
- Update all OD related Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) document, as required
- Input, validate and verify data into internal tracking tools (such as Excel, HRIS, etc.) and create forms, templates, and reports/dashboards for HR Analytics
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum 2 years of HR Generalist or specialist experience
- Basic experience and exposure to Organisational Structure Design, Project Scheduling and Process Mapping tools such as Visio, Excel, MS Project, Smart Arts, etc. is an added advantage.
- HND/ Bachelor degree in Social Management Science disciplines, preferably in the Human Resource Management
- An OD qualification, or equivalent professional knowledge gained through appropriate experience working as an OD specialist or as a HR Generalist with an OD focus; membership of a professional body – CIPM, CIPD, PMI, SHRM, etc. is an advantage
- Analytical Thinking
- Process Management
- Data Management
- Emerging Technologies
- Employee Relations
- Human Resources HRIS Management
- Knowledge of Employment Laws
- Business Process Audit
- Organizational Development and Growth
- People Management
- Performance Analysis and Management
- Policy Formulation and Management
- Planning and Organizing
- Problem Solving
- Team Work
- Attention to Detail
- Change Management
- Effective Communication Skills (Written & Oral)
Application Closes on 19th January, 2018.