Norrenberger Financial Group Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
Norrenberger is an Integrated Financial Services Group (Licensed & Regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) and the Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC) that operates a customer-focused business model offering clients a comprehensive range of financial products& services including Funds & Investment Management, Structured & Alternative Finance, SME Funding, Foreign Exchange and Business Advisory Services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR Intern (NYSC)
- We are currently looking to engage Fresh batch of NYSC Corpers for the role of HR Intern.
- Must be a smart female with passion for pursing a career in human resource management.
Job Position: Corporate Finance Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are currently looking to engage Fresh batch of NYSC Corpers for the role of Corporate Finance Intern.
- Accounting or Economics graduate with advance Excel skills and previous summer internship experience in a financial institution.
Job Position: Graphics Design Intern (NYSC)
Job Location: Abuja
- We are currently looking to engage Fresh batch of NYSC Corpers for the role of Graphic Design Intern.
- Must have relevant graphic design skills, should have an existing portfolio.
Method of Application
All qualified candidate should send their CV and Cover Letter to: email@example.com Using the “Job Title” as the subject of the mail.
Application Deadline 20th July, 2019.
- N-Power Application Portal 2020 - Apply Now
- Microsoft Corporation Full-time Student & Recent Graduate Recruitment 2020
- Accountant Job at GeoSpectra Engineering Services and Consultants
- Internal Auditor Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Accountant - Male Job at Orient Global Manufacturing Limited
- Female Accountant Job at Cr8careers
- Accountant Job at Ama-zuma Services Ltd.
- Accountant Job at Infostrategy Technology Limited
- Finance and Accounting Consultant Job at a reputable company
- Female Accountant Job at Fadac Resources and Services