Officer, IT Data Processing at Stanbic IBTC Bank Nigeria
Stanbic IBTC Bank is a leading African banking group focused on emerging markets globally. It has been a mainstay of South Africa's financial system for 150 years, and now spans 16 countries across the African continent.
Standard Bank is a firm believer in technical innovation, to help us guarantee exceptional client service and leading edge financial solutions. Our growing global success reflects our commitment to the latest solutions, the best people, and a uniquely flexible and vibrant working culture. To help us drive our success into the future, we are looking for resourceful individuals to join our dedicated team at our offices.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Officer, IT Data Processing
Job ID: 33999
Job Location: Lagos Island, Lagos
Job Sector: Banking
- Group Information Technology: systems development, business analysis, architecture, project management, data warehousing, infrastructure, maintenance and production.
- To process data by running End of day activities on application systems, take backup of databases, generate reports, print and circulate.
- Ensure that all work request / incidents logged in Remedy are responded to and resolved within the agreed time frame. Also ensure that calls are escalated and communicated to the required support area and user.
- Bank’s Data Centres (Live and DR) management.
- Provide high level competency with regard to application systems monitoring
- Ensure smooth Run and Support End of day processing & End of month processing on Finacle core, Finacle ODS, HP&L & MOD etc.
- Ensure that backups of application databases are done as stipulated in the backup policy and loaded into disaster recovery site.
- Ensure timely handling of System / Technical Job request logged in remedy e.g. System issues, new report request etc
- Cycle time to resolve issue assigned by the Helpdesk.
- Ensure the timely transfer of SWIFT messages, GBM, HPL, MIS, and Adaptiv files on a daily basis.
- Administer the Data Centre and Disaster Recovery Centre.
- Monitor and Report all the activities at the Data Centre.
- Ensure that there is no service disruptions at all times.
Preferred Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of first degree or its equivalent in numerate or semi-numerate disciplines such as engineering, computer sciences, statistics, mathematics,
- Professional qualification will be an added advantage eg SQL.
- Minimum of 2 year post qualification experience
- Information Technology - IT Operations
- 1-2 Years Experience in Finacle Banking Application and extensive knowledge of SQL.
- IT Support: Ability to provide optimal IT support to departments to help facilitate meeting of the Bank's objectives.
- Documenting: Ability to document information pertaining to information systems and or process and operational specifications.
- Data Analysis: Ability to analyse statistics and other data, interpret and evaluate results, and create reports and presentations for use by others.
- IT Knowledge: Possesses a deep and broad knowledge base in fundamental IT technical skill sets. Stays informed on emerging trends.
- UBA Bank Graduate Interns Recruitment 2019
- RETAIL SALES EXECUTIVE
- Relationship Manager - PSG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Massive Teller Services Representative Recruitment at a Renowned Financial institution
- Relationship Manager - CBG at First Bank of Nigeria
- Graduate Officer, Reconciliation at Stanbic IBTC Bank
- Stanbic IBTC Bank Recruitment for Branch Control Officer
- Credit Officer Job at Kloverharris Limited
- Compliance Officer Job at Citibank Nigeria Limited
- Insurance Agent Sales Officer Job at Rimdinado International