Ongoing Graduate Recruitment at Women & Community Livelihood Foundation
Women & Community Livelihood Foundation is a registered non-profit organization that is committed to changing the lives of the less privileged in the rural communities in Nigeria.
Mission: Our mission is to promote access to good health and empowerment to our target beneficiaries through education, capacity building and collaboration.
We are currently recruiting for the following positions
Job Position:program officer
Job Position:program assistant
Job Position:M&E officer
Job Position:M&E assistant
Job Position:Finance officer
Job Position:Data entry officer
- BSC/HND for applicants applying for program officer, M&E officer and finance officer.
- NYSC discharge certificate
- 1-2 years experience in the NGO field
- OND for applicants applying for program assistant, M&E assistant and data entry officer
- Computer literacy is a must requirements
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Interested and qualified candidates should send an application letter and a copy of their CV’s to: email@example.com stating the position applied for as the subject.
- Microsoft Interns4Afrika Program 2020
- Consular Assistant Job at The Deputy High Commission of Canada to Nigeria
- Schlumberger Limited Graduate Recruitment 2020
- Joint United Nations Programme on HIV/AIDS Graduate Internship 2020
- Nigeria Climate Innovation Center (NCIC) Nationwide recruitment 2020
- Technical Specialist, MEAL Job at Catholic relief services
- Community Manager Job at Ventures Platform
- Damien Foundation (DFB) Nationwide Recruitment 2019
- Ongoing Recruitment at ECOWAS for Consultants
- Volunteer Job at Helpers Social Development Foundation