Ongoing Recruitment at LONTOR
LONTOR is a reliable brand that has been committed to providing high-quality, energy-efficient, convenient lighting and emergency household electrical products for the Nigerian consumer. With good quality and beautiful design, LONTOR today is welcomed by Nigeria market.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: HR / Admin Operations Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full Time
- The HR / Admin Operations Officer will be responsible for executing on all HR functions and administration, supporting the HR team, across all HR service categories including Staff attendance, data maintenance, reporting and more.
- This role requires emphasis on data integrity and analysis to support key HR decisions
- As a member of the HR Operations team will provide coverage and support as needed and receive guidance and escalation support from the HR Manager.
- Working with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
- Working in collaboration with other team members to establish and maintain a confidential and trusted work environment
- Receiving, managing and tracking requests through opening to either closure or escalation, ensuring all necessary updates in the case management tool
- Managing effective workforce administration, covering onboarding, employee lifecycle and exit administration
- Managing requests through opening to either closure or escalation, ensuring all necessary updates in the case management tool
- Absence Tracking & Management
- Supporting continuous process improvement initiatives
Qualifications / Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management, Business Administration or a related discipline
- Relevant postgraduate and or professional qualification would be an added advantage
- Must possess 5 years’ work experience in Human Resources/Administration
- Conflict management skills
- Minimum of 3 years Managerial experience
- Communication skills, Negotiation Skills
- Thorough knowledge of employment-related laws and regulations.
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality.
- Proficient in MS office
Job Position: Finance Manager
Job Location: Lagos
- Develop and implement standard finance, accounting, billing and auditing procedures in coordination with Finance HQ in China.
- Take responsibility for all tax and statutory matters (e.g. Income Tax, PAYE, Pension, VAT. etc.), including the implementation of optimal tax structuring for the company, and accurate preparation of all tax returns and other statutory and regulatory information as required by governing bodies.
- Maintain banking relationships and serve as primary liaison with financial institutions.
- Create, coordinate and evaluate the financial programs and supporting information systems of the company for tax planning, salary payments etc.
- Improve the automated financial and management information systems for the company
- Oversee the approval process of revenue, expenditure, and position control documents, mass salary updates, ledger and account maintenance and data entry
- Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards and manage all risks
- To ensure expenses are matched with company budget
- To prepare accurate monthly funding plans
- To review all payment application request in accordance with company standards and guidelines.
- To ensure effective management of company current and non- assets.
- Ensure monthly cashflow are prepared and sent to the management as at when due.
- Prepare financial structure, job descriptions, work lists, performance appraisals for team members
- Coordinate weekly and monthly finance team meeting
- Regular training of finance team members
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action.
- Provide full support to the GM on financial functions
- Prepare annual financial and management report
- Prepare monthly business analysis report
- Work and support the external auditors during annual audit exercise.
- Manage the account receivable report and ensure overdue outstanding balances are pay as at when due
- Reconciliation of customer's account statement
- Review monthly inter-company reconciliation statement as prepared by subordinate
- Ensure records systems are maintained in accordance with generally accepted auditing standards, assist in obtaining the necessary licenses and insurance required to operate the business
- Be actively involved in the preparation of financial statements, financial & management reports, special analyses and information reports. Initiate corrective actions if needed; where appropriate finalise statutory accounts
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances.
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities.
- Steer the process of elaboration of monthly, quarterly and yearly financial statements/reports of the country in line with internal and external requirements within the set time frames
- Ensure appropriate general and stock accounting; secure correctness of payment, transaction and document entry
- Ensure the generation of reports and information based on ad hoc request
- Take ownership and coordinate all financial audits as well as working with the internal and external auditors to ensure timely completion, sign-off and filing of annual audited accounts
- Maintain close contact with Finance HQ in the Netherlands with regard to all Finance related issues and concerns
Experience and Education
- First Degree in Accounting or relevant discipline
- Master's Degree in Finance or Accounting is a huge advantage
- At least 10 years of progressive financial responsibility
- At least 5 years’ experience in senior-level finance or accounting position and a holder of a CPA/CA/ACCA
- Previous (senior) management experience within the energy industry is desirable
- High level of proficiency in IFRS along with its right application
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Excel, Word, PowerPoint; web-based and email programs
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Working knowledge of financial management systems, accounting policies and standards; tax management, cost accounting etc.
- Ability to provide consultative support to all questions coming from Finance HQ
- Demonstrable passion for our company’s mission; a hands-on manager with integrity and a desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- An analytical mindset aimed at improving accounting and administration standards
- The ability to develop effective working relationships and partnerships
Job Position: Senior Logistics Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- Negotiating with agents on fees
- Daily logistics progress monitoring and internal cost control
- Application for logistics documents and certificates;
- Manage the agents and maintain the relationship between the shipping company and the port;
- Supervise subordinates' work progress and work report.
- Follow up the supply/distribution of modern trade channel
- Plan, arrange and execute product delivery plan
- Manage company fleets of trucks for delivery actions
- Report shipment deliveries schedule
- Prepare and submit activity report
- Comprehensive management and strategic planning in carrying out all related logistics activities in accordance with company business needs.
- Checking data accuracy in orders and invoices.
- Provide troubleshooting assistance for orders, account statuses and relevant problems.
- Develop weekly reports and send to the supervisor.
- Any other tasks as assigned.
- 4 years of relevant work experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- Administrative Manager Job at Wiseleap
- Storekeeper / Logistics Officer Job at Tyrbats Nigeria Limited
- Dispatch Rider Job at Dondax Express Services
- Human Resource / Administrative Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Data Entry Operator Job at Saro Agro Allied
- Career Opportunities at Adexen Recruitment Agency
- Job Openings at codethatsprints
- Job Recruitment at Off-Field Concepts Limited
- Graduate Human Resource Officer Recruitment at Dominion Consulting Nigeria
- Job Openings at Talenture Group