Online Sales Coordinator Job at Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited - We are a retail pharmacy chain, practicing pharmaceutical care in its entirety.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Online Sales Coordinator
Job Location: Alimosho, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- At Nard Pharmacy, we are extending the value add to our customers through an online pharmacy. The opportunity has arisen for a full-time member of staff to join our team, with the responsibility for managing and processing online orders, and further developing this growing area of the business.
- The role will involve both the routine daily packing and dispatch of orders received, together with associated customer service, and the longer-term development of the online retail business, including sourcing of new products and development of new sales channels
- Interact with customers on our online platform to satisfy their needs, take and process their orders.
- Liaise with courier partners to dispatch packaged orders;
- Respond to customer enquiries via e-mail, instant messaging and telephone
- Identify non-routine customer enquiries and escalate as appropriate;
- Handle all returns, organising replacements or refunds as necessary, and keep accurate records of items returned or lost in transit;
- Manage stock levels and adjust pricing using in-house electronic stock-control systems;
- Order stock from suppliers through the inventory manager;
- Maintain a tidy and well-organised stock storage system;
- Identify new product lines and recommend them for listing on the online sales platform;
- Monitor listings and take action on under-performing product lines;
- Unpack, check and upload new stock through the online sales platform’s back-end.
- Liaise with suppliers regarding missing/damaged items or returns;
- Monthly online sales accounts reconciliation
What We Are Looking For
The successful applicant might have previous sales order processing experience. Candidates from other backgrounds, including recent graduates, will also be considered on merit. We are looking for someone who:
- Has at least an Ordinary National Diploma
- Has good communication skills and a good eye for detail and accuracy;
- Possesses excellent literacy, computer and numeracy skills;
- Really skilled in customer service;
- Can use their initiative;
- Has drive, enthusiasm and a "can do attitude".
- In addition, previous experience handling inventory in a retail pharmacy or managing an online sales platform would be an added advantage.
- 2 - 5 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should kindly send their Application Letter and CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Apply in person in our premise at:
Nard Pharmacy & Stores Limited
Divine Court Plaza, 3 Egbeda-Idimu Road,
Alimosho, Lagos State.
- Business Development Executive Job at Sigma Consulting
- Sales Executive Job at Leadway Assurance Company Limited
- Sales Representative Job at ClientsOasis Limited
- Channel Manager / Business Development Manager
- Sales Executive Job at Soatec Engineering Services Limited
- Business Executive Job at Adron Homes and Properties Limited
- Business Development Executives Job at Costarchem Nigeria Limited
- Business Manager Job at Myrtle Management Consultants
- Sales Representative Job at Grandshine Technology Co. Limited
- Graduate Sales Intern Recruitment at Vogue Web Solution Limited