Operations / Warehouse Officer Recruitment at PalmPay
PalmPay is an Africa-focused fintech firm, launched in 2019. PalmPay is a mobile payments platform that offers a number of financial services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Operations / Warehouse Officer
Job Locations: Abuja (FCT), Abeokuta - Ogun and Kano
Job Type: Contract
Level: Mid Level
- Ensuring office supplies are maintained, including checking inventory and working with vendors to ensure adequate levels of necessary supplies at all times
- Hiring maintenance vendors to repair or replace damaged office equipment.
- Reports writing
- Devising ways to optimize inventory control procedures
- Inspecting the levels of business supplies and raw material to identify shortages
- Ensuring product stock is adequate for all distribution channels and can cover direct demand from customers.
- Record daily deliveries and shipments to reconcile inventory
- Place orders to replenish stock avoiding insufficiencies or excessive surplus
- Analyze data to anticipate future needs.
- Minimum of B.Sc in Business, Management, Logistics or a related field preferred.
- 2 - 5 years of work experience.
- Previous experience as a warehouse supervisor or a similar management position.
- Strong working knowledge of warehouse operations and management.
- Time management skills and the ability to delegate.
- Excellent leadership and organizational skills.
- Excel Proficiency
- Strong Numerical and Analytical Skills
- Team player
- Keen attention to details
- Sound Decision-making.
- Frigoglass Nigeria Recruitment for a Supply Chain Coordinator - Crown Plant
- Store Officer Job at Topline Consulting
- Store Officer
- Store Keeper Job at Vincintore Limited
- Inventory Officer Job at Abuja Clinics
- Job Recruitment at C Recruite
- Store Assistant Job at HR Aid Consults
- Storekeeper Recruitment at Gilltech Global Service Limited
- Store Officer Recruitment at JMG Limited
- Store Keeper / Inventory Manager Recruitment at Innokas Nigeria Limited (INL)