Outbound Telesales Agent Job at IROKO TV Partners Limited
IROKO is Africa's leading entertainment technology company. Launched in 2010, by Jason Njoku and Bastian Gotter, it is one of the most talked about African internet start-ups, thanks to its flagship Nollywood movie platform iROKOtv. Head quartered in Lagos, Nigeria, the company has pioneered Video-On-Demand for Nollywood content (Nigerian movies) and has aggregated the world's largest online catalogue of African content, totaling 10,000+ hours.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Outbound Telesales Agent
Job Location: Lagos
Slot: 100 Openings
- A Telesales Agent or Outbound Agent is required to make subscription sales on behalf of the organization via telephone or face to face meeting with potential clients.
- It is a target based job that requires zeal, passion, tenacity and understanding of the organization's product and service to deliver.
We Offer You
- Product-focused training and development
- Customer handling training and development
- An amazing learning culture.
- A chance to be part of an international team that offers great opportunities for growth
- A startup environment and working mentality while being part of a well organized and recognized organisation (IROKOTV)
20th January, 2020. (Time: 10am -12pm)
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should walk in with their CV for an interview at:
24, Association Avenue,
Ilupeju - Lagos State.
- Business Manager Job at Ascentech Services Limited
- Direct Sales Agent Job at Septagus Consulting Nigeria Limited
- Retail Executive Job at Mutual Benefits Assurance Plc
- Sales Executive Job at AccountAble Services
- Head of Business Job at Seed Builders Consulting
- Direct Sales Agent (DSA) / Marketer Recruitment at Cremco Interactive Enterprise
- Business Manager Job at a reputable company
- Business Development Manager Job at Quest Oil and Engineering Services
- Van Sales Representative Job at Pavoreal Industries Limited
- Customer Service Engineer Job at C & I Leasing Plc