PA/Legal Officer Job at Owens and Xley Consults
Owens and Xley Consults - Our client, a Construction Projects company is looking to fill the position below:
Job Position: PA/Legal Officer
Job Code: OX/PLO/LAC/0013
Job Location: Lagos
- Provides professional-level administrative support including preparing and finalizing high level contracts, memoranda, legislation, presentations, PowerPoints, redlining of documents, document comparisons.
- Coordination and organization of detailed calendars, events, reports, agenda planning; proofreading and correcting prepared documents, copying, printing, scanning, assembling and comparing documents.
- Attend to calls and emails; travel arrangements, expense reports and other tasks as required in a confidential, professional manner.
- Manages key legal projects including scheduling document revisions and other priority items
- Handle various legal matter types
- Accurately files correspondence and legal documents, support corporate records retention and maintenance, including monitoring and ensuring compliance with requirements.
- Tracks requests and coordinates production of documents in anticipation of and response to requests.
- Arranges and assists in planned meetings; prepares summaries of meetings and conferences as needed or directed.
- Perform other duties as assigned to support the efficient operation of the department.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- Minimum five (3-5) years’ experience in legal and administrative support/management to senior executive levels; preferable in a construction or real estate company.
- Experience working in a professional environment where confidentiality
- Must be initiative and have sound business judgment
- Must pay attention to detail
- Be able to work in a fast pace environment
- Be flexible and adaptable
- Have advanced level of proficiency working with Microsoft Office suite.
- Intermediate knowledge of legal terminology, syntax, and forms.
- Ability to prioritize deadlines and organize a diversified workload and recommend office process improvements as necessary.
- Excellent planning and organizational skills
- Excellent schedule and time management skills
- Exceptional verbal and interpersonal communication skills, grammar, business writing, and presentation preparation skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Resume using the "Job Title and Job Code" as the subject of the email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Legal Officer Job at Tranter IT Infrastructure Services Limited
- Legal Officer Job at NEXTZON Business Services Limited
- Head of Legal Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Experienced Lawyer Job at a reputable company
- Manager, Legal & Compliance Recruitment at SW Global Limited
- Assistant Registrar (Legal) Recruitment at Caleb University
- Litigation Lawyer Job at Maurice Xandra Solutions
- Complance Officer
- Legal/Company Secretary Job at JEF Security Services Limited
- Legal Practitioner Job at a reputable company