Personal Assistant and Quality Control Officer Job at Reposebay Human Resource Limited
Reposebay offers top class HR consulting services as part of our dedication to helping businesses scale. We do this by providing invaluable expertise and guidance for Startups, SME’s and large corporations in order to assist in navigating complex human resources challenges.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant and Quality Control Officer
Job Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a Personal Assistant you will play a crucial role in supporting the day-to-day operations of the fashion house and assisting the CEO.
- Your responsibilities will include managing the schedules, coordinating appointments, handling administrative tasks, and providing assistance to ensure the smooth and efficient functioning of the fashion house.
- Your attention to detail, organizational skills, and discretion are vital in maintaining the high standards of the fashion house
- Coordinate and manage the daily schedules of the CEO including appointments, meetings, and travel arrangements.
- Prioritize and update schedules to ensure maximum efficiency and productivity.
- Handle a wide range of administrative tasks, including managing emails, drafting correspondence, and maintaining records and files of the CEO.
- Assist in organizing and coordinating fashion shows, product launches, and other events, including handling logistics, invitations, and guest management.
- Conduct research on industry trends, competitors, and market insights to support decision-making.
- Compile and present reports, presentations, and data as needed.
- Make travel arrangements, including booking flights, accommodations, and transportation for business trips and events on behalf of the CEO.
- Assist with document preparation, proofreading, and editing as needed.
- Serve as the primary point of contact between the CEO and internal/external stakeholders.
- Communicate on behalf of the CEO ensuring professionalism and confidentiality.
- Monitor and maintain inventory of office supplies, fashion materials, and equipment.
- Interested candidates should possess a Bachelor's Degree with 1-3 years of experience.
N80,000 / Month
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their most recent CV to: email@example.com using the Job Position as the subject of the email.
- Data Analyst Job at High Caliber Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant to the CEO Job at Winock Limited
- Personal Assistant Job at Virtual PALyn
- Assistant Company Secretary (Legal) Job in Lagos
- Data Analyst Job at IpNX Nigeria Limited
- Job Vacancies at HiiT Plc
- QUALITY CONTROL ANALYST
- Secretary Job at Authentic Nigeria Football & Allied Sports Supporter Club
- Customer Experience Analyst Job at Standard Chartered Bank
- Senior Project Analyst (Bid & Tender Analyst) Job at Bell Oil and Gas Limited