Personal Assistant Job at a reputable Oil and Gas company
An Upstream Oil and Gas company is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Assistant
Job Location: Lagos
Job Category: Oil and Gas
- The ideal candidate will be responsible for handling a wide range of administrative, business and executive support tasks on behalf of the Managing Director and will work independently with little or no supervision.
- Communicate and handle incoming and outgoing electronic and manual communications on behalf of the Director.
- Work closely with Director to coordinate both personal and official business and activities
- Be responsible for heavy calendar management, maintaining Director’s appointment schedule by planning and scheduling meetings.
- Screening phone calls, enquires/ requests, and handling them when appropriate.
- Providing high quality and professional office hospitality to the Director’s visitors.
- Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
- Prepares reports for the Director’s Office
- Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing.
- BSc in related discipline.
- At least 1 year relevant experience in similar capacity
- Strong written and oral communications skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office Suite
- Smart and highly industrious
- Female candidate are encouraged to apply
Note: use "Personal Assistant" as the subject of the mail.
- Personal Assistant to the Executive Chairman at Sunrose Consulting Limited
- Female Driver/ PA Recruitment at Girls-on-Wheels
- Personal Assistant
- Personal Assistant (PA) Job at Smart Partners Consulting Limited
- Personal Assistant to the MD at Prorich Product
- Personal Assistant to the CEO at Whitfield Ventures Limited
- Personal Assistant (PA) to the Sales Director at Lifemate Nigeria Limited
- Personal Assistant to Chairman/MD at Ashton&Dave Travels Limited
- Graduate Personal Assistant Recruitment at HelloFounder
- Personal Assistant to Chief Executive (Female) at a reputable company