Personal Driver to the Managing Partner
AEC Legal - A Law firm in Lekki Phase 1 is currently recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Position: Personal Driver to the Managing Partner
Job Location: Lekki Phase 1, Lagos
- The driver is responsible for the safe driving of the Managing Partner.
- The Driver will ensure cleaning, proper maintenance of vehicles in compliance with the Drivers handbook and safe driving standards, ensuring the vehicle is fuelled in time for trips and the proper management of the fuel supply for that vehicle
- The driver should do so in accordance with the firms policies and procedures.
Key Areas of Accountability
- Maintain the vehicle log and fuel consumption documentation
- Keep the Vehicle Documents Folder up-to-date.
- Maintain a valid driver license, registration and valid permits all the time.
Control of Vehicles:
- Ensure that the keys and vehicle documents are kept in a secure place when the vehicle is not in use.
- Ensure that the he wears the vehicle safety belt and all passengers also wear seat belts before driving the vehicle.
On the Road:
- Ensure that the Facility Manager is immediately informed of any accidents, the Accident report is filled immediately and the accident reported to the police as soon as possible.
- Ensures the safety of the Managing Partner at all times
- Safe transport of the Managing Partner.
- Check the vehicle prior to its use in the morning and after use.
- Check the vehicle before departing from work.
- A driver is to check for vehicle defects and damage to the vehicle and ensure that he reports them to the facility manager.
Cleanliness & Visibility:
- The driver is responsible for ensuring that his vehicle is kept clean on the outside and inside at all times. The driver is also to keep the vehicle tidy and ensure that all rubbish is removed from the vehicle after a journey.
- Follow and abide by the traffic rules, Maintain all vehicles safety equipment, as per vehicle safety kit, in liaison with the Facility Managing including first aid kit, communication equipment and fire extinguisher
- Must be ready to work on Saturdays
- Perform any other relevant and appropriate requested by the Managing Partner.
Requirements,Skills & Experience
- Driving License
- Should have minimum 4 years experience of professional driving.
- Ability to multi-task and work calmly under pressure is essential for this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to lead and work effectively in insecure environments is critical.
- Some practical experience of user vehicle maintenance.
- Must be familiar with Lagos roads.
- Must be ready to work on Saturdays
- Minimum qualification SSCE
- Age Limit 35 Years
- A proactive and flexible approach to work
- An ability to work with minimum supervision
- Must be computer literate
- A people orientated person who enjoys working in a team
- A reliable, polite and professional attitude.
- Strong oral and written English language communication skills required.
- The capacity and willingness to be extremely flexible and accommodating in difficult and frustrating working circumstances is required.
- Nampak Nigeria Limited Recruitment for a Forklift Driver
- Driver Job at ASA ADVANCE TECH LTD
- Apata and Ascott Limited Recruitment for Corporate Driver
- Executive Driver Job at Vixa Pharmaceutical Company Limited
- Driver/Personal Assistant Job at Xown Solutions Limited
- Royalsec Services Company Limited Recruitment for a Company Driver
- Company Driver Job at Updeal Resources
- Company Driver Job at MUTUAL BENEFIT LIFE ASSURANCE PLC
- Driver Sales Man Job at Inter Arc Consultants Limited
- Driver Job at Robeck Locks Limited