BU Power Limited - We are a company established to develop and operate independent power plants. Our focus is meeting the power requirements of our customers in the Health, Educational, Industrial and Commercial Sectors of the Nigerian Economy. We take pride in the fact that our clients enjoy reliable and uninterrupted electricity all year round.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Plant Manager
Job Location: Ogun
Contract Type: Permanent
- To deliver uninterrupted power supply
- Shall be responsible for developing operating procedure, operation reports and maintenance planning of power systems
- Responsible for power plant Operations and Maintenance (OandM team).
- Coordinate scheduled inspections and corrective maintenance based on manufacturer recommendations, best practices, and regulatory requirements
- Develop and maintain equipment records, maintenance plans procedures, schedules, and Plant Maintenance Module
- Attends daily, weekly and monthly planning meetings to provide input and coordinate work activities
- Supports the scheduling of outages, vendor services and equipment shutdowns if needed
- Researches maintenance history and identifies required parts to ensure timely scheduling and completion of work orders and preventive maintenance tasks
- Strategically conducts walk downs to verify and assess plant conditions
- Determines material, manpower, and service requirements while supporting capital and Operations and Maintenance costs within the work order system
- Interfaces with technicians, supervisors, and operators to clarify issues regarding scope materials, and testing requirements
- Creates requisitions for services materials, and parts for emergent work
- Monitors work activities to identify and resolve schedule impacts and conflicts.
- Other duties as assigned
- Must have experience working with gas and diesel generators, transformers, compressors, earthen, protective devices and other power devices
- Technical expertise
- Must possess a Tertiary Degree in Electrical/Electronic or Mechanical Engineering
- Minimum of 5 years industry experience.
- Civil Engineer Job at Flojonnie Nigeria Limited
- Mechanical Technician Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at Dangote Group
- Maintenance Manager Job at StreSERT Services Limited
- Civil Engineer Job at Pruvia Integrated Limited
- Electrician Job at Nampak Nigeria Limited
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Mechanical Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Metering Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Recruitment for Instrumentation/ICSS Engineer
- TOTAL Nigeria Plc Massive Recruitment, May-June 2019