Plumber Job at Dangote Group
The Dangote Group is a diversified and fully integrated conglomerate with interests across a range of sectors in Nigeria and Africa. Current interests include Cement, Sugar, Flour, Salt, Pasta, Beverages, Noodles, Poly Products, Transportation and real estate with new initiatives in the Oil and Gas, Telecommunication, Fertilizer and Steel sector of the economy.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Plumber
Job Location: Lagos
Organisation: NASCON Allied Industries Plc.
Employment Type: Full-Time
- Interpret blueprint and building specifications, mapping pipes layout, drainage system, instaHation of pipes and other plumbing materials.
- Interpretation of technical documents to assess industrial need and pipe/plumbing fixture plans
- Determine materials needed for new projects and provide time and cost estimate
- Install, assemble, maintain, and repair pipes and plumbing fixtures
- Fix clamps, screws, brazing, soldering, welds, etc. to pipes and tubes
- Measure and modify pipes to specification by cutting, threading, or bending pipes by using specialized tools
- Diagnose and rectify plumbing problems including water line leaks and clogs
- Train new apprentices in proper plumbing techniques and practices
- Confirm pipe system is air/watertight by performing pressure tests
- Keep detailed notes and create work reports documenting projects
- Test plumbing and other installed fixtures to ensure proper functioning
- Follow state laws and regulations and adhere to local building codes.
- SSCE, National Diploma or any equivalent qualification
- Proof of completed apprenticeship with valid plumbing license
- Vocational certification or associate degree preferred
- 5+ years’ relevant trade experience
- Experience reading technical designs and blueprints
- Proficiency using plumbing tools, materials, and equipment
- Expert knowledge in piping and ventilation systems
- Understands and follows state regulations
- Available to work on call and respond immediately to plumbing emergencies.
- Must be skilled in various plumbing processes
- Operate manual and robotic plumbing equipment
- Must be able to work within a team-based environment
- Knowledgeable in the use of precision measuring instruments
- Must be able to follow written and oral instructions.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: NASCONcareers@dangote.com with the relevant position included in the subject line of your email
- Mechanical Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at a reputable company
- Sawmill Manager Job at Willers Solutions Limited
- Machine Operator Job at OWPPiN Limited
- Maintenance Technician Job at Lorache Group
- Instrumentation Engineer/Technician Job at Horkey International Services Limited
- Production/ Operations Engineer/Technician Recruitment at Horkey International Services Limited
- Horkey International Services Limited Recruitment for Electrical Engineer/Technician
- Factory Officer Job at Rossland Screening Solutions
- Electrician - Construction Site Equipment Recruitment at Julius Berger Nigeria Plc