PricewaterhouseCooper (PwC) Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019
At PwC, our purpose is to build trust in society and solve important problems. It is this focus which informs the services we provide and the decisions we make.
We're a network of firms in 158 countries with more than 250,000 people who are committed to delivering quality in assurance, tax and advisory services. In Africa we're the largest provider of professional services with close to 400 partners and over 9,000 people in 34 countries.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Graduate Tax Apprenticeship Programme 2019
Reference Number: 125-NIG00213
Job Location: Lagos
Job type: Contract
- One Year [successful candidates who perform well during the one-year program will be offered Associate 2 level role]
- Minimum of HND Upper Credit or BSc Second Class Upper in any discipline
- Completion of NYSC program
- IT skills, MBA or Professional qualifications of ICAN, CITN or ACCA is an advantage
- Successful candidates must be available to resume work by early August 2019.
Additional Information/Notice: Please do not apply for this position, if you have been invited for PwC 2019 Graduate Associate Recruitment interviews.
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment