Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) - Finance & Accounting Internship
Procter and Gamble is one of the largest FMCG (Fast Moving Consumer Goods) company in the world with strong brands like Pampers, Ariel, Always, Gillette and Oral B just to name a few. We have been in existence for over 179 years globally and 24 years in Nigeria.
Applications are invited for:
Job Position: Procter & Gamble Ordinary National Diploma (OND) - Finance & Accounting Internship
Req No: IME00000506
Job Location: Lagos
Job Type: Full-time
- The Internship drive is for recent OND graduates with Finance & Accounting or Economics background looking to have their 1 year industrial attachment in Procter & Gamble.
- Recent OND holders (with equivalent of second class upper and above in Finance & Accounting or Economics background)
- Candidates must have at least 1 year free period for the Internship program
- Strong academic results
- Leadership and strategic analysis thinking skills
- Excellent collaboration skills and ability to work across diverse organizations and teams.
- Good command of the English language and MS Office tools
- Candidates successful with this online application will be invited for a test.
- We wish you all the best with your application!.
- Graduate Assistant Job at Rivers State University of Science and Technology
- Graduate Trainee
- Henkel Planning & Logistics Graduate Intern Recruitment
- Graduate Corper (Intern) Recruitment at Pivotage Consulting
- Customer Service Representative
- HR Intern
- Graduate I.T Support Officer Job at xPlug Technologies Limited
- Sales Trainee Recruitment at IRW Nigeria
- Tetra Pak Nigeria Graduate Future Talent Programme 2019
- Procter & Gamble Nigeria Graduate Finance and Accounting Intern Recruitment