Procurement Executive Job at Laim Hotel
Laim Hotel - We are a 5 STAR hotel with the aim of constantly anticipating our customer's expectations by offering superior services, with exceptional facilities and innovations that consistently exceed these expectations.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Executive
Job Location: Osun
Report to: Financial Controller
- Manage And Provide Efficient, Prompt, Trouble-free, Courteous and quality Accounting Service
- To implement sound purchasing policies, systems and procedures in accordance with company standards.
- To monitor vendors for quality, service and price through standard purchasing specifications.
- Must obtain competitive quotations for the hotel requirement and ensure that the best product is sourced and purchased.
- To call for quotations for any items costing more than a certain amount (As per company policy) and inquire into prices from various suppliers.
- Must ensure that all orders receiving dates are updated by the buyers according to the suppliers promised delivery dates.
- Must receive market list from the Executive Chef on a daily basis and arrange for the delivery of those items daily.
- Must ensure that all authorized or approved purchase orders are sent to their respective suppliers / vendors for delivery purposes on a daily basis.
- Must research and identify new products and services for the hotel in the market.
- Must obtain written approval for established Minimum / Maximum stock levels by the Financial Controller and Operations Manager.
- Must ensure the efficient operation of the Purchasing Department in all aspects.
- Must check, explain if needed and approve delivered items discrepancy report issued by Cost Controller regarding price and quantity order variances.
- Must approve all additional requests for new storeroom items, checking correct item description, unit, packing, and category and establishes Min/Max estimated stock.
- Must verify the ?pending orders' report on a daily basis, and all pending orders are checked and verified regularly.
- Must identify items for standing orders utilizing vendor's logistics for regular deliveries to the hotel based on approved highly consumed items.
- Must issue regularly slow moving item lists.
- Must ensure validity of items available, force issue obsolete items and follows up on action taken for disposal.
- Must verify that all documentation and proper quotations are maintained and filled according to policy and procedure requirement.
- Must be willing to work a flexible schedule in order to accomplish all major responsibilities and tasks.
- Must maintain all documents, files and listings up-to-date and performs his duties in the most efficient manner.
- Must keep all records in a way that they can be checked at any time for information or audit purposes.
- Must be responsible for physical control of all store items until issued, fully documented under strict control procedures (key control, timing schedule, authorized issue requests).
- To approve all storeroom re-order requests, verifying quantities within the established Min/Max stock levels.
Security, Health and Safety:
- Maintain high confidentiality in regards to Hotel Management privacy.
- Notifies the Financial Controller, Cost Controller and Operations Manager regarding loopholes, errors, and misconducts.
- Fully understands the hotel's fire, emergency, and bomb procedures.
- Follows appropriate procedures to provide for the security and safety of the Hotel Management accounts / finance.
- Application of hotel regulations, and adhering to existing laws and regulations.
- Maintains the highest standards of personal hygiene, dress, uniform, appearance, body language and conduct
- Responsible Business: show involvement and be interested in environmental and/or social issues by participating in Responsible Business hotel and departmental activities
- Informs guests about the hotel and its surroundings if requested.
- Stays current with activities in the hotel by reviewing the communication log book each shift; updates log book for next shift.
- Attends meetings and training required by the Operations Manager, Financial Controller, Cost Controller and Hotel Management.
- Continuously seeks to endeavor professionalism in own job function
- Hotel fire, bomb and emergency procedures
- Hotel health and safety policies and procedures
- Hotel facilities and nearby sights of interest and importance (i.e. hospitals, stations, tourist sights)
- Hotel and corporate marketing and promotional programs
- Corporate clients and clients generating high business volume
- Union Agreements.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Job title" as subject of the email.
- Procurement Manager - Hotel Experience Job at Fosad Consulting
- Procurement Specialist Job at Cen Global Services Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Technical Procurement Officer Job at Netcom Africa
- Store Keeper / Procurement Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at The British High Commission
- Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) Job at Sigma Consulting
- Purchase Manager Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Purchaser Job at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Production / Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited