Procurement Officer (Construction) Job at Dayola Property and Development
Dayola Property and Development Company was founded in 1999 and today has become one of the prime creators of quintessential homes and apartments in the business districts and newly developed areas of Lagos metropolis. Though incorporated in 2008, Dayola Property started business with Investment and Trade, while building relationships and experience that has been taken into property development.
We have primarily focused on developing affordable luxury homes through joint ventures and partnerships. Our portfolio has grown to encompass a wide range of home buyers' delight, hospitality, commercial and recreational facilities that fits our client's taste and desire.
Our priority is to be the premier developer of choice in Nigeria and sub-Saharan region delivering sustainable earnings to our investors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer (Construction)
Job Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-4 years' experience in the construction industry preferable
- Solid knowledge and understanding of procurement processes, policy, and systems
- Proficient computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and Excel)
- Ability to analyze problems and strategize for better solutions
- Ability to negotiate, establish, and administer contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently
- Accurate and precise attention to detail
- Ability to work well with management and staff at all levels
- Goal-oriented, organized team player
Tasks and Responsibilities
- Requesting and reviewing supplier quotations from a commercial standpoint.
- Processing requisition data
- Periodic negotiation of material rates.
- Expediting and ensuring timely deliveries.
- Maintaining supplier relationships and master data.
- Spend analysis.
- Financial reporting.
- Liaising with project managers to set & maintain budgets.
- Investigation and evaluation of new potential suppliers, recommending those most desirable to senior management.
- Negotiating with partners for the recovery of defect products during the warranty period.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com Using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
- Procurement Manager - Hotel Experience Job at Fosad Consulting
- Procurement Specialist Job at Cen Global Services Limited
- Nationwide Sales & Marketing Executives Openings
- Technical Procurement Officer Job at Netcom Africa
- Store Keeper / Procurement Officer Job at Amazuma Services Limited
- Procurement Officer Job at The British High Commission
- Procurement Officer (Oil & Gas) Job at Sigma Consulting
- Purchase Manager Job at Conglomerate Associate Nigeria Limited
- Purchaser Job at Alliance for International Medical Action
- Production / Procurement Officer at Greenswealth Corporate Services Limited