Procurement Officer Job at Addas Ultimate Limited
Addas Ultimate Limited - We are your ultimate choice in retail service delivery, passionate about making our goods and services put a lasting and statisfying smiles on the faces of our customers.
We are recruiting to fill the positon below:
Job Position: Procurement Officer
Job Location: Lagos
Candidates are required at a new ultra modern high rise shopping mall located at the heart of ikeja for the position of a Procurement Officer:
- Attend to daily operational purchases needs, organize daily all purchasing requisition with its LPO’s and send the same to suppliers timely
- Follow up daily with suppliers on delivery, maintain a tracking file to know the status of all orders
- Follow a reordering and replenishing stock system, maintain and review record for item bought with cost, go for market surveillance
- Maintain records related to purchase orders, purchasing, vendors, bids, quotes and other correspondence.
- To avoid stock out situation by following a replenishing stock system
- To increase efficiency and productivity by implementing a follow up system
- To be updated by all markets news / prices/ products
- Responsible to source, negotiate and purchase materials from local vendors under the supervision of the Financial Controller.
- Evaluate vendor’s quotation to ensure that they are in line with the specifications required
- Send Purchase order to suppliers after same is being approved by authorities
- Interact with supplier on day to day Basis and follow up on orders and delivery
- Review delivery against orders made.
- Track the status of each order by implementing and maintaining a tracking file
- Advise Vendors on issues regarding purchasing Terms & Conditions
- Attend to daily operational purchasing needs such as planning, issuing and following up on Purchase Orders delivery and shipment schedules
- Resolve supply, quality, service and invoicing issues with vendors
- Evaluate supplier performance based on quality standards, delivery time & best prices and ensure all the criteria are met according to the organizational requirements and expectation.
- Candidates are expected to have at least three years experience.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the "Procurement Officer" as subject of the email
Note: Only candidates who live within ikeja will be considered.
- Massive Recruitment at American University of Nigeria
- Ongoing Recruitment at Federal Ministry of Agriculture and Rural Development (FMARD)
- Non-Academic Staff Recruitment in Leading Private University
- Latest Job Vacancies at 54gene Nigeria
- IT Analyst Job at ENYO Retail & Supply Limited
- Female Web Developer
- Investment Portfolio Manager Job at Frankedge Properties
- Sales Account Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Online Marketing Manager Job at Rally Trade
- Import & Export Chief Job at Hayat Kimya Nigeria Limited